Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia/Kusari War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, Jamez here.

Do we HAVE to have a Bretonia/Kusari war?

Cuz i don't really want one.

Besides, i'm NOT fighting the DVL because im friendly with it and Josh is cool.

Couldnt Rheinland have a war?

The RM has way more members, they could have one.

Thx for reading.
Jamez its an RP war. Not a real war that is full of flaming, system conquering, invasion of the AW brutes...
Jamez if you dont stop spamming like this ILL START a war with you!
This isn't a spam post but all the others are. Jamez pls stop gravedigging and spamming the "view new posts" as well as the flood forums. You don't need to post on every single one just because you can. It gets annoying and you only get an important or at least normal thread every 4-5 threads you see. Keep what you want to say to a single thread unless its about different things that are relevant!

If you just want to say random sentences do it in one thread not 16.
lol soz that wuz for a laugh.

BTW i only did it on flood. i spammed on no other posts OK?

P.S. MET? WTF are you talking about?????
this isnt a spam post or i would have done it in flood, OK?
There have been many references scattered about the forums... But perhaps we need to say it out loud.

Rhinland is already at war with Liberty. Yet you don't see Rhinland and Liberty BS groups duking it out in the server, do you? This is bacause it's a RP war. The war with Kusari would be about the same way (I think...)

Anyway, even if that's not the case it wouldn't be SF vs. DVL. It would be Britonia vs. Kusari. So, nothing to worry about anyway.
Jamez,Apr 28 2006, 01:01 PM Wrote:Hi there, Jamez here.

Do we HAVE to have a Bretonia/Kusari war?

[snapback]18970[/snapback]

I'm sure there's a way to end the Bretonian/Kusari War (RP-wise) so that the DVL and SF can be allied.

One idea:
Could consider the DVL as a splinter group within the Kusari Navy that has come across direct evidence showing that the Kusari Imperial Family is under Phantom influence. Could even make it a RP-event where the DVL and SF drive through Kusari and eventually Phantom forces to reach New Tokyo with the information and place the Kusari Imperial Family under arrest. Would also explain the DVLs control over Kusari space.
Firebird,Apr 28 2006, 08:26 PM Wrote:I'm sure there's a way to end the Bretonian/Kusari War (RP-wise) so that the DVL and SF can be allied. 

One idea:
Could consider the DVL as a splinter group within the Kusari Navy that has come across direct evidence showing that the Kusari Imperial Family is under Phantom influence.  Could even make it a RP-event where the DVL and SF drive through Kusari and eventually Phantom forces to reach New Tokyo with the information and place the Kusari Imperial Family under arrest.  Would also explain the DVLs control over Kusari space.
[snapback]18977[/snapback]

Cool how do you come up with these thing Firebird?
hmm nice idea Firebird
Wow Nice.. Should the CRI also exist with the order?
Pages: 1 2