Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vampire in Space!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think this would suit far better:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anzat

Drinking blood with your teeth would require some interesting organs, especially considering that the vampire wouldn't get any material substance to regenerate their body with. After all blood has all the nutrients etc but you still need some raw material to make up your body.
Plus we have enough of the traditional stereotypes here. (LPI, Xeno's etc)
' Wrote:I think this would suit far better:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anzat

Drinking blood with your teeth would require some interesting organs, especially considering that the vampire wouldn't get any material substance to regenerate their body with. After all blood has all the nutrients etc but you still need some raw material to make up your body.
Plus we have enough of the traditional stereotypes here. (LPI, Xeno's etc)

Hmmm I like these ideas as well. it is possible to add some aspects of this concept. However, I don't want these vampires to be such an "evil" character that they can't interact with the rest of Sirius. It will take some thought,
The Anzat were not counted as evil really. One even just the Jedi at one point. Unfortunately he got cocky and so ended up falling to the Dark side etc.
Since it is going to be a totally new thing though you can go anywhere with it so combining several examples might be the best idea?
' Wrote:The Anzat were not counted as evil really. One even just the Jedi at one point. Unfortunately he got cocky and so ended up falling to the Dark side etc.
Since it is going to be a totally new thing though you can go anywhere with it so combining several examples might be the best idea?

I agree! thank you for your input it is very helpful! These beings might inject a neurotic venom into their victim upon biting them causing the body to paralyze and the brain to liquefy entering the blood stream to be consumed there. Hence the biting of the neck which is in close proximity.

So far as the origins I am certain now that Cardimine will pay a part in it. Thanks again for all these ideas!
This has been tried before. Sevral times.
It failed.
Why?
Fantasy creatures dont belong in Sci-fi games. Simple as. And the whole "stake trough the heart, behead" its abit too much fantasy/Bram Stoker if you ask me.
' Wrote:This has been tried before. Sevral times.
It failed.
Why?
Fantasy creatures dont belong in Sci-fi games. Simple as. And the whole "stake trough the heart, behead" its abit too much fantasy/Bram Stoker if you ask me.

Yes but if you check above posts you can see that vampires can be very "sci fi" creatures as well. An approach of this nature is where I am thinking of directing this project. Also, if it has been tried several times there is obviously a demand for this kind of role play. I think I have the immagination to make this work.
Thank you, Exile.

But while we're here, I'm pretty sure you'd have to kill Jazz at every opportunity due to the age-old blood fued between vampires and fuzzy wolfen creatures. And I really don't understand why people are always so obsessed with vampires while werewolves are left in the dust. In my opinion, I'd wet myself alot quicker at the sight of a wolf walking on two legs rending me limb from limb than some pale dude who creeped into my room at night.

Werewolves FTW! Just... Not in FL.
The concept might make for a good story independent of server rp though. (like in the stories section...then you could experiment w/ how a vamp would function on the different planets)

If the concept finds any legs, then you could try to give it a cleaner shot on the server w/o people getting as uppity about the idea.:cool:
Id suggest you -write- something first, before flying around new york saying "lol ah be vampire, fear me!"
If the writings works out, then you should fly. Not before. (But ofcourse, this is just my opinion.)
' Wrote:Id suggest you -write- something first, before flying around new york saying "lol ah be vampire, fear me!"
If the writings works out, then you should fly. Not before. (But ofcourse, this is just my opinion.)

Yes that is probably a good call! I posted this for the very reason of figuring out how a FL vampire would have to work. I'll keep this thread up untill I feel I have a good ground work for the vampire concept. Then i will move onto the story section, which I think I will have a lot of fun wtih! Thanks to all for your help, and please keep the ideas coming!
Pages: 1 2 3