Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imcomming Transmission
Comm ID: Lia Yakama , minister of VP (Valdorian Pirates)
To: Lane Hackers
Konnichiwa Hackers , my name is Lia Yakama , we had met at New York jump gate in California few days ago.
Yesterday , I with my Orchid and Giorgio Luiz of The Lost , After pirating in Cortez moved back to Coronado …
Behind planet Curacao we met a freelancer with Lane Hackers on vessel, he was on way to Curacao Docking Ring .
We stopped him and ordered to drop pilots. Hai , he did. Lost took only 4 from 12 , others freelancer took back.
We tried to shot him , but he
quickly docked on planet . Lost transferred Hackers to me. Right now
I’m on Barrier Gate station with your comrades
,I’m sorry we couldn’t get others, but I still have few your comrades.
I’m requesting to dock on Mactan station in Magellan to drop Hackers there. What was in Dublin was only misunderstanding ,once Molly destroyer engaged us , after that we did revenge …
Well , I don’t like to have war with you , Hackers. Waiting response ...

Lia Yakama

Transmission Terminated
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Minister Yakama,

Thank you for contacting me and for the rescue of some of our recruits. You're naturally allowed to dock on Mactan to bring them back. Now let me get to the main point. You must be aware about the alliance between us, Rogues, Mollys and Outcasts. While our methods and goals often differ, we tend to support each other when possible. If you get on the bad side of one of us, chances are high that the rest won't really like you.

We will not act hostile on you unless you interfere into our operations or start to wage open war with one of our allies. So my advice is, If you want to stay in Liberty, get a clean slate with the Rogues and end the dispute with Mollys.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
…:::Incoming Transmission:::…

Comm ID: Lia Yakama
ToLane Hackers

Konnichiwa again! Thank you for accepting me on base. I already dropped your recruits on base. We’ll try to build a peace with Rogues and Mollys, but we hadn’t met Outcasts yet. Well I did what I needed here , on Mactan. And I'll leave your base in few hours. Have a good day, Hackers.
Lia Yakama out.
Connection: Lost.
…:::Transmission Terminated:::…