Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I think I will come up with a second version of my player/base tracker, and sell the results for credits. Anyone interested?
And this will not be metagaming how?
good point , though player bases will be metagamed anyway , always , its the law of physics (and skype)
A C# program that draws info from the appropriate page and alerts the user to changes regarding specified fields?
You know what happens if the kids don't obey the parents and just keep doing things that they know they're not allowed to do? The parents stop buying the cookies entirely and fill the jar with broccoli.

This system was rejected in the past for the same reasons that it will be rejected again. If or when it is, and should you or others not comply or continue to use the system, the information you're scraping will be scrapped altogether and nobody will be allowed to see it.

And should you find another way, then more problems and dealings will roll out.

It's a bad idea.

I'm not interested.
#relevant5eva
If it'll help me keep good track of our bases, you know I'm interested.
[redacted]
I would be interested in a limited version which would track players and in specific systems only. Of course the systems of choice would be definitely well backed by RP.