Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 1-800-NOMNOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heeey... How's disco been doing?

Just to think about - it's been more than a year now. Yet still feels like it was like a month ago or even less. Time is ever so relentless. So right now I'm just lurking around, a little more often than the usual. Surely I've been considering coming back, a few times, but stopped myself short of downloading the mod. What would I do? Things have changed, some to better and some to worse. Although the community seems to be quite the same as it was - lots of noise, a good old argument clinic branch. Noticing less and less familiar faces around, but more new ones too (which is good in its own way).
Hey, welcome back old-one.
I've heard that people missed you a lot.
(02-11-2013, 01:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome back old-one.
Missed by whom specifically? Genuinely curious here.
Harbi )

Just give in to it. After almost a year of abstinence i've returned as well.
Nomelder :3
(02-11-2013, 01:55 PM)Hauruck Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2013, 01:49 PM)Treewyrm Wrote: [ -> ]

By no one really. He just identified you as someone who's butt he should probably be kissing, so he got right to it. Never mind him. It's in his blood.

Karlotta. How predictable. Looks like admins are a little relaxed these days to keep up with banning you. See you still is in the permanently butthurt mode. Off to ignore list you go.
They're as bored as everyone else is.
(02-11-2013, 01:55 PM)Hauruck Wrote: [ -> ]By no one really. He just identified you as someone who's butt he should probably be kissing, so he got right to it. Never mind him. It's in his blood.

What is your problem? If you're eager for insulting me, could you speak to me personally next time please?

/edit: Finally there it goes.

(02-11-2013, 02:03 PM)Treewyrm Wrote: [ -> ]Missed by whom specifically? Genuinely curious here.

By the loved nomad/wilde community.
(02-11-2013, 01:49 PM)Treewyrm Wrote: [ -> ]

I did! You had taught me much in the way of FL. Also, you possess the power of humanlogic.
hello again señor
Pages: 1 2 3