Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to the Discovery world, again! Smile

I made a brief start here back in September last year, but a busy RL schedule and some difficulty getting involved in the RP world here made me step away for an extended time. Now I've gotten the story-weaving-itch again, and I'm eager to give this another go.

My character Carina Valencia was just recruited into the LPI when I left, and after getting my Skype account reset I've lost access to that faction's Skype chat room, so if any LPI players are reading, please let me know what I need to do to get back.

Hopefully this go-round will prove more fruitful for me, as the world here is so rich and full of RP opportunities! Excited to see what comes of it!

-NebulaCloud
Sadly enough, i'm not part of LPI so i can't discuss on this matter...

Still, allow me to say Welcome (back) to Disco!

Considering you've been here before, you must know, more or less, about how things work, but feel free to ask anything if you need.

Safe flights and have fun!
PM sent. We'll get ye back in. Tongue
Cloud, friend, come join my gaggle of friends! zigerisgarmen.
Hello NebulaCloud, welcome back to Disco, police factions always need more active members, nice to have you around.