Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so this is the introductory post...hmm gotta make a good impression :)

I discovered the mod while looking for a nice mod for Freelancer which i had dug out of my collection of games about 2 months ago. Been playing since and it's great fun.
been lurking and reading up on most of the policies lately, all the factions are quite fascinating. I hope my RP ingame will be good enough to satisfy everyone.:rolleyes::laugh:

let's see i'm from Germany and thus maybe i will join the Rheinland Military (as i grew up in the rheinland;)) currently living in Basel Switzerland and I am a chemistry student.

looking forward to see you all ingame:)
Welcome, Silent_M - contribute to the community and have a great time!
Howdy!

The Rheinland Military [RM], has our own website:

RM Website

Post on the forums there under Recruitment, if you wish to join.

You will need a proper RP'd application.

Good Luck!
welcome to our great mod and community!

If you have any questions, need tips, or need help, feel free to contact me by PM, or ask one of [The_Angels] ingame.
Welcome to the server, hope you have fun discovering
Seargent Major (I love my rank) James Whipperwill marches into the room and hands the new gut a piece of paper that reads thusly:

Quote:
JOIN THE UOG!

HELP US BUILD DUBLIN INTO THE THRIVING CIVILIZATION IT SHOULD BE!

to join contact either James Whippewill (Jazz) or Admiral Ghost (Ghostface).

when you join you will be given a free outfitted Heavy Fighter called the "Greyhound", she is a marvel of Molly technology and serves even the top UOG soldiers. You will also have free training from James, himself.

To submit your application go to the App Office. you will fill out a small application, tell us about yourself and if you meet a few simple require ments you are enlisted. We may be small but it is our size that gives us our brotherly bonds, and you will never feel unneeded as we always want more soldiers to protect and serve the citizens of Dublin.

Also, befor signing up you must familliarize yourself with The Laws of the Sirius sector. Read it, reread it, then live by it.

[color=#FF9900]Happy Flying