Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diplomacy questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is the relationship between the Order and the Xenos?

I had a fight earlier with Order and Xenos, no problem with it, But the alliances made during the fight made me scratch my head a bit.

Could someone clear this up please?

PS: This isn't a flame post, it is a querry
I would say, If the Xenos outnumbered the order ships, they would try and drive them out or scavenge their remains...

but otherwise neutral. very very unlikely either would assist the other.
Th Order and Xenos are neutral to each other, the order was born from Liberty and fights to protect it, much the same as the Xenos. There is ongoing ingame and forum RP looking to secure an alliance between the two sides, but I don't know how far along that is. I'll dig out the link for you.

Edit: Found it: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16910
' Wrote:Th Order and Xenos are neutral to each other, the order was born from Liberty and fights to protect it, much the same as the Xenos. There is ongoing ingame and forum RP looking to secure an alliance between the two sides, but I don't know how far along that is. I'll dig out the link for you.

correct me If I am wrong, but isnt the Order a mix of all the people of Sirius?

Based on the storyline, theres a large number of Kusari, Rheinland, Outcast and Liberty persons involved...
' Wrote:correct me If I am wrong, but isnt the Order a mix of all the people of Sirius?

Based on the storyline, theres a large number of Kusari, Rheinland, Outcast and Liberty persons involved...

Originally the Order were Liberty folks, since the Xenos took no part in the nomad war and generally don't pay attention to what goes on outside Liberty's borders it's unlikely they would know about the Orders current multicultural background. However I do hope that there will be some RP based on that fact when we do get around to meeting each other face to face, as it were.
hm... once 4.85 is out I could help try forging an alliance between the two if that's what the players are after. My zoner gunboat will be based on stealth/recon missions into liberty and other areas, and it'd be interesting using the xenos as contacts within liberty to keep an eye on things for us.
The Xenos and the Order are neutral to one another. One of four factions with whom we share neutral relations (IMG, Zoners, Order and Freelancers).

We've recently begun exploring the nature of that relationship, which reminds me that I have two story posts to make.

That being said, we've bloodied the nose of the navy aside the Order before, though it's likely that we weren't noticed in those grand fights as this was somewhat before the Xenos became as prolific as they are now.

That being said we have no official communication between one another in the manner to which you would associate the Rogues/Outcasts/Lane Hacker with.
Well, I believe that that Order pilot was me. Patrol.Vessel|Delta-7? The Xenos aided me in that fight. I was actually rather surprised by that, as I hadn't yet heard of any relations between the two factions.
Tis nothing official. It's just not widely known that the Order is on the short list of factions that the Xenos as a faction don't hate.
There is little about these two factions to argue or agree about, that is why they are nuetral to each other.

Post Nomad war I would think the Xenos would distrust the Order for their apparent cooperation with the Liberty Government. But it would depend heavily on how well informed the Xenos are. It could be they think the Order are heroes for blowing up the Donau over Manhattan.

It requires exploration and development...and a more accurate depiction of the Order in the Discovery mod particularly.
Pages: 1 2