Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i'm an old freelancer online player, was playing a lot on freelancer_universe server there was many years past .

was playing on Lord_Gamnu with janni flint etc...

Hope having a good time on discovery Smile Smile

best regards.
welcome man! if you will need help - contact me!
First of all... allow me to extend a Warm Welcome into the Disco Community!

Secondly, since you're more or less used to things around here, i think you'll do just fine, but if you ever have any questions or need anything... feel free to ask and people will extend their hands.

Safe flights!
Welcome back to Disco! Enjoy your stay

If you are looking for a faction to start off; consider joining Daumann Heavy Construction; we are always looking for brave pilots willing to work for the biggest mining and manufacturing firm in Rheinland, and one of the biggest in Sirius. Combat with pirates, terrorists, and make money by trading and mining; all in one faction!
Welcome, have fun and wait for Rheinland recruitment offers Big Grin
Welcome! Always happy to help out a new guy. pm if you have questions Smile
Welcome, feel free to pm me for any question I'm french too
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer! Nice to see that people are still trickling into this old game. Great game if you give it a chance.

It really stinks you came on a day the server decided to die (This usually doesn't happen), hope to see you ingame when the server goes back up!