Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: While I'm here, why not introduce myself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings and good day to you, folks.
My redundant "title" is Prozylean sovereign Fronteror "Prozynthaethium" Riper, more commonly known as "Front" or "Hanno", the latter which is my actual name.

My RP history goes back a few years, with most of my experience coming from "Dead Frontier", a sub-par zombie MMO.
I've written some things, long and short, though my writing style is still pretty bad. Alas, I've time to better myself!

Freelancer is currently my Holy Grail of space-related games, of any genre.
Mix RP with Freelancer's setting and I will squeal! x'3

But yeah. Until I get unbanned (won't go farther into that topic), I'll stick around. Perhaps afterwards as well, if I would fit in.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Discovery community,
Fronteror Riper.
Well.... Welcome to Disco!

You seem to be more or less pessimistic, which isn't my favorite kind... but i've never left a soul so far without extending my hand.
In case you need any help around here... feel free to ask, me or anyone else.

Have fun and safe flights!
Hello Fronteror, welcome to Discovery Wink
Welcome to Disco mate Wink
I'm sure your encounter with your ban hammer will education you early in your Disco career of the do's and don'ts. Either way sticking around is a nice exchange for past events. I hope to see more of you in the near future.
Hey, don't be doubting yourself. I've known some pretty bad Role Players that only just started RPing a few years before hand. Just give yourself time and try your best...

If i could give a bit of advise, check out some of the more in depth, longer played chars out there on the forums and see how they do things, and make sure to look at multiple, as well as their very first few posts then their most recent. You'll find that we all started with little to no skills.

That said, welcome to Disco and hope to see you out there in the black.

Safe Flying.
Thanks folks, I'll definitely check up on some of the older RP things here.

I just hope it won't take away half of my life. :3
(02-28-2013, 05:14 PM)Fronteror Riper Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks folks, I'll definitely check up on some of the older RP things here.

I just hope it won't take away half of my life. :3

Discovery's like Cardamine - it'll get you addicted pretty fast.

...And probably stop you ever having children. Oh well. Big Grin

Welcome to the community - take the ban as a learning experience and have fun! If you've got any questions, feel free to sling me a PM.