Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well Hello there...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy All,

The looming approach of Star Citizen has brought me back to Freelancer after 10 years, like most the new folks here. I'm absolutely lost, so I've just been flying around and trying to do level 1 missions. Reading through the forums is helping slightly, but a lot of it goes over my head. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually ;-) Anyhow, glad to be here, and hope to meet all you in game!

-Vox
Hey Vox!

Welcome to Disco! (Star Citizen drew me back in too :p) Happy to help out a new player. If you have qyestions fire me off a PM and I will be sure to get back to you!

Safe flying out there!
Heeyyyy!!

Welcome welcome! Don't worry you will pick Disco up quick...
Or eventually Wink

Looking forward to seeing you ingame!
Hai.

If you need help getting started, or just want some people to fly around with and help you get settled in, I advise joining IC|. You can apply here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68916

/shameless self promotion
^I disagree, sterlin, shame on you.

Anyhow, back to Voxxy. First off, Welcome to Disco! Smile
Always nice to see more people coming around. Now... don' worry, you'll learn everything piece by piece. Just give it time and don't imagine this is something you can get in a day. Have fun and ALWAYS Feel free to ask ANY questions around, to players or to the Angels (the specific group that helps new-comers).

Safe flights!
Hey Vox, for start use /restart miner, buy rhino freighter at Erie and mine some helium in that big blue nebula behind the planet. If you like Rheinland RP, consider applying to Daumann, faction rich in everything what that server has to offer, roleplay, earning money and combat.

Have fun, I'm sure you will. Smile