Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Still waiting for chars-Admins help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new to the forums, I never really had a forum account before but that changed today. I lost my Freelancer accounts Raymond_Ames_Spruance and OCR|Blactstar to the server shutdown. I hope one of the admins help me out if you can. I put some time into those accounts not much, but it's enough of my friends and my money to get a little mad at.

For the admins I can tell you my ships if that helps you know I owned that account.
I do not remember the exact money amount I had. If there is a way to help me get my accounts back I would love it!

Edit:
Had a liberty ship for Raymond_Ames_Spruance I think it was for Cali, I also had a outcast gunboat for the OCR|Blackstar.

Bump
woops didn't mean to bump it in edit my bad!
I've checked and the ships definitely still exist on the server. Do you normally run Freelancer with administrator rights (or not)? It doesn't matter which you use as long as you do it the same way each time. Could this be the problem?

I assume you see an empty account now? Create a ship in it and post the name here.

Cheers.
(02-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked and the ships definitely still exist on the server. Do you normally run Freelancer with administrator rights (or not)? It doesn't matter which you use as long as you do it the same way each time. Could this be the problem?

I assume you see an empty account now? Create a ship in it and post the name here.

Cheers.

Yes it is still running with administrator rights.
You want me to create a new account, Right?
Ok my new char name is Captain_Jankens. (Yes I spelled it the way I wanted- for those who wanted to know)
(02-23-2013, 02:45 AM)Raymond_Ames_Spruance Wrote: [ -> ]Ok my new char name is Captain_Jankens. (Yes I spelled it the way I wanted- for those who wanted to know)

About that I will use Captain_lovedoctor For my pirate-so he can dish out love
and captain_raymond for my liberty miner ship.
bumped

and waiting for my chars Big Grin....zzzzzzzzzz....
bumped
I have now bumbed this...again Big Grin
I feel bad for this guy.
Bump!
Pages: 1 2