Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forgotten bribes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I needed to gain favour with a Libery company in order to be allowed to dock with their stations and buy a bigger transport. However, as soon as I undock the effects of the bribe is forgotten.
ALMOST!!!
As if someone was pulling an ugly prank on me only the positive rep bonuses from the bribes are forgotten. All the negative reps are still there and the credits I paid are still gone.
What kind of bug is this?
That bug is a feature and called rep(utation) hacking by a flhook addon - like the givecash feature.

Different IDs have different auto reputation fixes.
What ID do you have? If it's Pirate you're not ever gona fix a lawful rep... permanently Wink
I have ALG ID. Does that mean I'm going to have a permanently bad reputation with Universal Shipping? Why are the bad reputations from the bribe persistent? If my positive reputation bonuses from bribing is reset I think that the negative bonuses should be reset as well. Also I should get my money back since I didn't get anything.

Can I still improve my reputation in other ways, like killing lots of Xenos, or is this completely fucked up?
i think you cant, because ALG - Rheinland company(Rheinland is enemy to liberty in this mod)