Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Conception idea sheet 01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG.jpg]

Forget the two stuffs on the top... they are rather ugly.
going a bit down, we have the Liberty Upholder mk II. Which doesnt look that much like the mk I if I might say. Its concept is based off the american F-117 (I believe?) craft, as well from basically all the "flying wing" crafts. Sleek, but a bit broad. I imagine it painted with liberty blackened texture.

Lower... is uh, a bretonian fighter I made. Dont know what to say on it.

Then, there's the Odin Super Bomber. Remember WW2 bombers? huge, massive... think about the flying fortress. same concept here. Distintictive valk cockpit. I was thinking, transport shield, 4 torp, 2 mine, but very little manoeuvrability.

very costly as well.

the two at the bottom... needless to say much on them. Replacement models.

i usually do that stuff when i m on the phone with someone - the brain is doing the chatter and the hand is independly doing some drawing. - they look nice - collect them, some time - you ll be happy to browse through your old pictures.

most my concept ships are VERY much inspired by the "crimson sky" theme. - i just love the gas-engine / alternate ww2 style + mad pilots setting. - too bad there is no more crimson sky game out - was a great game, back then.
Ace drawings Xing, I wanna see 3d models!
Beautiful as always, Xing. I actually like that Rheinland thingy up top.

The Viper change... based off BW design?

EDIT: Actually, I like them all.
I sort of like the idea of a "Super bomber," very nice.

Nice drawings overall, I could never hope to achieve the art of drawing well..
I like the Liberty fighter and the Battlestar replacement...