Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno Alliance Recruitment (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Land of the Greedy - Home of the Slave

You're drawn to this poster, whether for reasons rooted in idealism or out of a more malicious and deeply rooted grudge that you just can't will yourself to part with. You're a little weary, but even your tired eyes take note of the fact that the poster that you've been admiring for the past few moments seems to bear a strange emblem, one that your PDA proves able to scan.

After a few moments of the cheap Kusarian tablet you have with you struggling to load all the patriotism, you're presented with an application and the realization that you now finally have a choice. Whilst processing the application, you're presented with a slogan that resonates with you quite strongly.

"An army of spiders can tie down a lion"

---

The application appears quite elaborate, someone clearly put a great deal of effort into it, with each page bearing striking symbolism and inspirational slogans, ranging from purely motivational to focused and violent intent.

"Liberty or Death"
"Fight for the Right to be Yourself"

You reach the end of the application and it bears yet another bold statement.

"No man left behind - Stand by us and we will never abandon you"

---

Copy the code below and paste it into a reply to respond.

---

Code:
[b]1.) Name[/b]
Answer:

[b]2.) Date of birth[/b]
Answer:

[b]3.) Place of birth[/b]
Answer:

[b]4.) Describe in your own words your previous experiences, your view of the Xeno Alliance, and your motivation to join:[/b]
Answer:

(//ooRP section)

[b]What is your Discord name?  If you don't have Discord, get it.  It's required.[/b] Reply HERE
13.) What's your name? Bubba Nelson
14.) Any special skills? Making Moonshine
15.) Where were you born in Liberty? California Minor
16.) Age and gender? 26 / male

(//ooRP section)

17.) Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what was the reason? Did you learn from it? No

18.) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules while flying under XA colors, and not doing so may result in expulsion from the faction? Yes

19.) Do you understand that you will be outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed nine times out of ten, but that you must keep your cool? Yes

20.) What is your Skype name and display name? If you don't have Skype, get it. It's required. Sent in private21.) Have you read the Unstoppable Truth (Optional) and the Xeno Alliance faction information? NO.. but i have a tutor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Reply Sent*
*Comm ID 'Rattler'*

Alright, Bubba, I've decided you get to fly with us for a bit. You better impress if you want to stay, so don't mess up. I'm sure your... 'tutor'... Can set you up.

Rattler out.

(Reminder that while The Unstoppable Truth is optional, catching up on our faction info is NOT. Read up recruits.)
13.) What's your name?
Igor McHarrys

14.) Any special skills?
All my rest of life , I had traded . Than killed few policemans and get unlawful status. So , I have 2 skills , killing and trading.

15.) Where were you born in Liberty?
Planet Denver

16.) Age and gender?
Male , 48 years-old
---
(//ooRP section.)

17.) Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what was the reason? Did you learn from it?
//Yes , I has been sanction before . And thats sanctions has lead me. So be sure I won't repeat my mistakes.

18.) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules while flying under XA colors, and not doing so may result in expulsion from the faction?
//Sure all 100%.

19.) Do you understand that you will be outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed nine times out of ten, but that you must keep your cool?
//Yes , I understand all.

20.) What is your Skype name and display name? If you don't have Skype, get it. It's required.
//I'm think you have my Skype. But will bump it: Stalker_Merlin

21.) Have you read the Unstoppable Truth (Optional) and the Xeno Alliance faction information?
//Yes I had read Fraction info , but not all and I’m sorry for that.
Reply Sent
Comm ID 'Rattler'

So what, you think you can just take out a few LPI and suddenly we get all friendly? You can't even fill out the form completely. You don't even sound Libertonian! Did you really think telling us you trade would help much either? I don't think you know who we are.

You won't find out.

Transmission Terminated
13.) What's your name? Abraham James Sturidge

14.) Any special skills? A bit of experience flying an Eagle

15.) Where were you born in Liberty? Planet Denver, Colorado

16.) Age and gender? Age 21, Male

(//ooRP section)

17.) Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what was the reason? Did you learn from it? Yes, inapropriate name, won't be happening again...

18.) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules while flying under XA colors, and not doing so may result in expulsion from the faction? Yes I apsolutely do

19.) Do you understand that you will be outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed nine times out of ten, but that you must keep your cool? Nothing new to me, I understand...

20.) What is your Skype name and display name? If you don't have Skype, get it. It's required. Skype: jaques.fontaine

21.) Have you read the Unstoppable Truth (Optional) and the Xeno Alliance faction information? Read the faction information and a part of the Unstopable Truth
Pygmy walks into his office, if you could call it that. He sits himself down on the old empty crate of beer that fills the room with the odor of its past contents. Opening his folders situated on an over-turned cast iron bath-tub full of small holes from brewing Mother's Finest, he glances over the newest files needing attention.

"Abraham James Sturidge.." He chuckles, shaking his head. "Well ain't he fancy, got a middle name wrote down 'n all. Bit of experience flyin' an Eagle?" He smirks, continuing, "You'll need it, Mister Sturidge. Our Eagle's are less Eagle, more duct-tape. Or in your case, electricians tape. Feheheh." He stamps a simple seal of approval with absolutely horrid smelling ink onto the application, crumpling it up and tossing it at his secretary. "OI! SUSAN! Do sumtin' with that!"
13.) What's your name? Edmund Condent

14.) Any special skills? A bit of experience flying an Bomber

15.) Where were you born in Liberty? Planet Denver, Colorado

16.) Age and gender? Age 23, Male

(//ooRP section)

17.) Have you ever been sanctioned? Negative.

18.) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules while flying under XA colors, and not doing so may result in expulsion from the faction? Yes I do

19.) Do you understand that you will be outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed nine times out of ten, but that you must keep your cool? Nothing new to me, I understand...

20.) What is your Skype name and display name? If you don't have Skype, get it. It's required. Skype: ~EdmundCondent~

21.) Have you read the Unstoppable Truth (Optional) and the Xeno Alliance faction information? Read the faction information and a part of the Unstopable Truth
... Quentin wakes up in his tiny room on a small station near planet Denver, with a slight feeling of nausea in his stomach. At least that splitting headache had finally passed, I will never have a sip of that brownish poison again, he thought to himself, even though he knew the magnitude of the all too familiar lie. He felt the ripples of slight shame engulfing his body because of that unwitting dishonesty to his own self, but they soon disappeared.

He then noticed a scrap of paper resting on the bed, safely beneath his palm. With the line of thoughts in his head now facing brighter moments, he suddenly remembers the identity of the paper and how it got into his possession, before he saw the top of it which read: "Application for the Xeno Alliance".

He smiled to himself, thinking of the potential better days enriching his greatly troubled life, quickly grabbed a pen from a small nearby desk, and started inspecting and answering the questions.

13.) What's your name? Quentin Morrison

14.) Any special skills? Can pick up a glass of whiskey with his feet and sometimes even manage not to spill the entire glass of the precious liquor while trying to drink it up that way.

15.) Where were you born in Liberty? Denver, Colorado

16.) Age and gender? 24/male

(//ooRP section)

17.) Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what was the reason? Did you learn from it? Never.

18.) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules while flying under XA colors, and not doing so may result in expulsion from the faction? Certainly.

19.) Do you understand that you will be outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed nine times out of ten, but that you must keep your cool? Already used to that, so, absolutely, yes.

20.) What is your Skype name and display name? If you don't have Skype, get it. It's required. Got it: goran.vedran

21.) Have you read the Unstoppable Truth (Optional) and the Xeno Alliance faction information? Familiar with the article, read a large part of it; familiar with the faction info
Reply Sent
Comm ID 'Rattler'

Edmund Condent. Your application looks strangely familiar to me. Care to explain? Won't matter in the end for you. Application Denied.

Now, Quentin. I think your skills will be fairly useful. If, however, you happen to spill any of my drink with your 'tricks', you better be damn well ready to buy another one.
Application Accepted. You should already be in secure comms.

Transmission Terminated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24