Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Extraordinary equipment registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: mW2h6On.png]

>>Rheinland Extraordinary equipment registry

As stated in Article Two of the Rheinland laws:

§2.3. Possession of following illegal equipment:

§2.3.4. Cloaking devices mounted on ships that do not belong to the Rheinland Armed Forces, Rheinland corporations or permitted individuals which are registered in the extraordinary equipment registry.

§2.3.5. The following regulations are implemented in case of illegal equipment possession: Unmounted equipment is to be confiscated in space. Ships with mounted equipment are to be banned from Rheinland until the equipment is unmounted or they are cleared to re-enter. Law enforcers are also allowed to issue fines from 50.000 to 100.000 SC according to the severity of the committed crime. Illegally possessed ships may be destroyed.

§2.3.7. Usage of Jump Drives, Beacons/Matrix's and Survey Modules within the borders of Rheinland require prior notice to the government. Failure to notify the government will result in a fine of no less then 100.000 SC or the destruction of the vessel.

>> Registration form and conditions:

>>Registration

§1. Any individual, representative or organization wishing to submit a request for extraordinary equipment has to answer the following points truthfully:

Code:
[b]Callsign of the ship(s) or identification tag:[/b]

[b]Name of the captain of the ship or organization´s representative:[/b]

[b]Ship/organization´s ID papers and IFF code:[/b]

[b]Desired extraordinary equipment:[/b]

[b]Purpose:[/b]

[b]Additional notes (recommendations, history with Rheinland or authorities, etc):[/b]

§2. Any deviation from the information provided in §1. is subject for sanctions such as fines or cancellation of the license.

§3. Military of Police forces operating under the Empire of Rheinland have the right to make inspections of licensed ship(s) in Rheinland space at any time. Every ship has to shutdown its engines and wait until the captain will get permission to proceed.

§4. A violation of the Rheinland laws by ship(s) can result in suspension or cancellation of the license.

Registered Ships:

Name: Jochan Freisocke
Ship Name: RNC-Schakal
Ship Type: Rheinland Cruiser
ID: Marinenachrichtendienst
IFF: Rheinland Military Guard
List of Equipments: Cloaking Device Mk2
Purpose: Defense of Rheinland teritorry, Liberty raids.
Notes: -none-
Name: Kate Fenrir
Ship name: [RoS]Valkyrie[W]
Ship type: CTE-19000 "Roc"
ID: Reaper
IFF: Reaper
List of equipments: cloaking device
Purpose: Hunting SCRA, Hessians, Corsairs, pirates and terrorists in general
Notes: Within boundaries of Rheinland, operates mostly in Omega 7 and 11
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

SOURCE: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HC-SE-184-LS
  • >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...
[Image: Lydia.png]

SUBMITTER: Lydia Steinbach
RECIPIENT: Jochan Freisocke; Kate Fenrir
SUBJECT: Rheinland extraordinary equipment registration

• Jochan Freisocke,

Registration of extraordinary equipment is not necessary for Rheinwehr personnel.

Kate Fenrir,

Althought your group, "Reapers of Sirius" is known by the Oberkommando, your intentions and relation towards the Rheinwehr, Rheinland Corporations and Rheinland Law is not. Your request is on hold, contact the Oberkommando about this matter.

Hochachtungsvoll,
    Lydia Steinbach, Secretary of the High Command.

Encrypting...
Closing...

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

• >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...

RECIPIENT: Kate Fenrir

• Kate Fenrir,

Vizeadmiral von Sittlingen has contacted me with the notice that your request has been reviewed and, ultimately, been granted.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

//can be deleted
[Image: richardospreyf.png]

Kallisti,

I am informed by some of our fellow pilots that registration was needed. We usually go to omega-7 and for this i want your approval. If it will come to other systems wich involve Rheinland. I shall make a change request on this matter. Also if there are any payments to be done for this registration. Please inform me the amount and i will transfer it to the designated bank.

The request is for these 2 ships:

Quote:Name: N.a. (shared ship)
Ship name: [TAZ]Mystificator
Ship type: Zoner Carrier (Aquillon)
ID: TAZ id
IFF: Zoner
List of equipments: Jumpdrive mk IV
Purpose: Jumpship for supplying Rheinland.
Notes: Guns equipped will only be used in self defense. and a prior note will be sent towards the active RM/RNC crew upon jumping in and outside Rheinland territory.

Quote:Name: Eric Stone
Ship name: [TAZ]Pandora
Ship type: Zoner Carrier (Aquillon)
ID: TAZ id
IFF: Zoner
List of equipments: Jumpdrive mk IV
Purpose: Jumpship for supplying Rheinland.
Notes: Guns equipped will only be used in self defense. and a prior note will be sent towards the active RM/RNC crew upon jumping in and outside Rheinland territory.

i humbly await your reply,
23s
[Image: richardend.png]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

• >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...

RECIPIENT: Kate Fenrir

• Herr Richard Cole,

I would like to remind you to read through the article four of the Rheinland laws:

(02-18-2011, 01:41 AM)Kanzler Rheinhardt Wrote: [ -> ]
    [size=11]Article four: Directives for foreign capital ships and foreign combat vessels

§1. All Battleship and Cruiser class vessels that don’t belong to the Rheinland Military are banned from Rheinland space, unless permitted by an Admiral.

If you would like to be granted the exception, you have to contact the Rheinland Military High command first.

The jump drive can be registered AFTER the Rheinland Military High commands approves the presence of a foreign capital ship within Rheinland space.

Hochachtungsvoll,
    [/size]

Encrypting...
Closing...

Origin > Freeport 1, Omega-3 > 'Sanguine Aurora' Research Ship
Identification Confirmed > Emilia Ravenhold
Loading Data > Complete

[Image: NsRuqVU.png]

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Emilia Ravenhold, scientist with main subjects being Xenology, experimental equipment and stellar anomalies. I intend to pay Rheinland a visit for further research into the subjects of improved engines, mining lasers, an experimental shielding technology, and cloaking devices. Unfortunately, the latter is not allowed without given permission, that's why I am forwarding this to this registry here. The filled form is attached below.

Why I am choosing Rheinland? Well, Rheinland has top notch quality and the kind of surroundings I require for my testing. I am currently testing the equipment under extreme conditions, like lava fields can offer. Behaviour within raw aluminium, copper, cobalt fields is also wished.
There are also a lot of stellar anomalies I want to observe, that could eventually result in Baxter anomalies or even gravitational anomalies like jumpholes.
This is particularly interesting for understanding the nature of how they're created, and at the moment I can only observe these anomalies maybe becoming one. There are possibilities in the Frankfurt system, Munich, Koeln, Omega-7 and Omega-11, with me liking to use Dortmund Station in the New Berlin system as a reliable source of efficient fuel.

If required, I can also get the ship checked in your shipyards, prior to get it accepted. There are also possibilities for weekly, or daily, check-ups for the time I stay in Rheinland. Whatever you see fit. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me.

Name > Emilia Ravenhold
Ship name > Sanguine.Aurora
Ship type > Bretonia Royal Cruise Liner > Decomissioned (see notes)
ID > Freelancer ID
IFF > None
List of equipments > Experimental Cloaking Device Mk2
Purpose > Testing in a live environment that Rheinland is capable off only. Rock fields with metals, lava fields, highly radioactive areals, forming stellar anomalies. Safe passage through systems without having to use jumpholes incase pirates are blocking paths.
Notes > The liner was decomissioned due to extreme damages. Me and my crew managed to get most things repaired, although many important things occasionally fail. Engines, weapon systems, powercore fluctuations. But for my purposes it's completely sufficient. If wanted, regular checkups can be initiated.
-Open Transmission unanswered for 7 days-
-Initiating Resend Routine-
-Transmission Resend ; Signal Boosted-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16