Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello There!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Everyone!

I am a repeat player of the original game. I've played the campaign who knows how many times. I've made attempts at the Discovery mod a couple times, but never gave it a full go because my attention was partial with other MMO's. Well, now I'm here.

I started Rheinland on the Discovery PTC, but found the population lacking. I'm Rheinland here and plan to stay it. I'll probably get into all sides of the game after I find my footing. It looks like I'll be doing some basic trading as I read through the wiki. I've typically played the RP side of whatever games I've been into and I look forward to grasping this one's fully.

I'm east coast USA and tend to play nights during the weekdays and whenever on the weekends. Anyway, my ships are Nodeamos, Nodeamo, and Ashen. If you want to say hi to a relatively new noob, feel free.
Hi there and welcome to Disco

If your committed to playing rheinland that sounds good. I myself don't play there often, but I wish you luck. You'll find that in several aspects the quietness can be a blessing and working hard in these areas in turn attracts others and raises activity. So keep it up my friend.

EDIT: Also have a look at the factions there, joinign and working with them will help with RP and group activity, you'll be less alone with their help I'm sure. Or carve your own reputation solo and attract your own group of friends.
First... Welcome to Disco! (again, i assume)

Secondly... glad to hear you picked a house where you want to stay. It's good to be sure on yourself.

Other than this, you seem to be handling yourself well so i can only wish you safe flights!

(Still, if you ever have questions, feel free to ask, here or anywhere you see fit. The angels, and mostly any player, will gladly give a hand.)
I'm also East Coast USA! Hope to see you in game sometime! Smile
Ah, Rheinlander! Hello, I think I just noticed you trading in Rheinland, we were these DHC transports in the lane in Frankfurt. All houses except Liberty lack players, it's always great when player decides to play in Rheinland. Join Daumann, the greatest mining and manufacturing corporation in Rheinland, we have free ships for new members, it's always better to join group, meet people and play with others.

We are, by ooRP means, mining-trading faction, with great RP background, and good pvp possibilities, as there always are hessians around.

PM me any questions related to Daumann or Rheinland as a whole, I'll gladly answer them.
Welcome have fun, discover and ask questions and Rheinland recruiters got in before my post Big Grin