Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scrimshaw Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scrimshaw Station
This station is owned and operated by freelancers. It is a low-key outpost serving the interests of exploration as well as the illicit transport of goods between House space and the Nomad Worlds. The station's bar is well-known for its mixed drinks, and is frequented by a wide variety of pilots. Several stolen battlecruisers are moored to the station and play the role of ad-hoc defense.

Goods Available for Sale
MOX: Price TBD
Cryocubes: Price TBD

We also plan to lease out storage space for goods and equipment. For business inquiries, reply to this channel or contact Denny Lampkin.
[Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Greetings Denny,

You've piqued my interest in your endeavours, Mr Lampkin. Perhaps you can tell me some more about this installation and what services it offers? Please send me a private communication so that we can discuss this matter further.

Regards,

Tycus Dekker

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]
Comm ID: La Villa Strangiato
Recipient: Mr. Denny Lampkin

Greetings, Mr. Lampkin. My name is Eugene Debs, captain of La Villa Strangiato. I'm in a bit of a bind and have been informed that you're in a position to assist me. You see, my ship was taken out of commission a couple of years ago. I've just recently been able to 'retrieve' it, and it turns out that the hull has been compromised. There's a gaping hole in the forward section. Luckily, the engines still function, but I'm not sure the ship could survive a jump, let alone combat of any kind.

I need a safe harbor to moor while I run repairs. I'm working on regathering my old crew, and as I understand my former engineer, Robert Prior, has worked with your station in the past. He recommended your station as a suitable harbor.
Hello Eugene,

[Image: gene_serious.jpg]

I'm glad you contacted me. I know a small bit about you and your past, and you are certainly welcome on our station for as long as you like. At some point I'd be intrigued to hear the long version of your story over drinks. In the meanwhile, I will make plans to either send a scout to you or come myself. From there I can guide you to our base, and we can then see about acquiring the equipment and human capital to get your rig back in operation. Our unique location will prove satisfactory for your purposes.

Kind regards,
Denny
This base is for sale. Any and all offers in the form of credits will be considered
—Denny Lampkin