Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Solved]Need some help in player factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear admins and Freelancers!

l have some problems about player factions,and these problems bothering me for some time.

1.Do you need a application if you want to found an Unofficial faction?

2.If you have to,where should i post the application?l searched the Factions forum but didnt find the place to post it.

Thank you GuysBig Grin
Unofficial factions you do not need to make an application to join no. Sometimes there are threads under the "Other factions" section of the forums for recruitment, but there are still factions that you dont have to make an application for.
To make your own faction you don't need to register it, no. The only tine you'll need to do that is if you want to go official. Making a thread on the forum about your group can be beneficial though, because it makes it easier to recruit new members.
(02-22-2013, 03:34 AM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Unofficial factions you do not need to make an application to join no. Sometimes there are threads under the "Other factions" section of the forums for recruitment, but there are still factions that you dont have to make an application for.

Thank you bud,very helpful!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(02-22-2013, 11:45 AM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]To make your own faction you don't need to register it, no. The only tine you'll need to do that is if you want to go official. Making a thread on the forum about your group can be beneficial though, because it makes it easier to recruit new members.

Thank you sir! The questions wont bother me anymoreBig Grin