Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Incoming Transmission To: Rising Son's of Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon / Konichiwa!

// I must admit - Im very new to this game.
When a friend asked me If I had ever heard of a game called Disco FL I seriously looked up disco (80's games) from Florida.
I know better now...Wink

Prior to launching into space I read all that I could on Disco FL Wiki and Im proud to say I have a good understanding of the factions offered to players for RP - and a few tips and tricks ta'boot!

So without further hesitation; I must ask:
Are there any members from the Rising Son's of Kusari reading this?
I am very interested in Blood Dragon RP in my near future / how ever long it takes me to 'mine' enough 'credits' to purchase a B69-R "Nodachi" Blood Dragon Bomber - which I imagine will take me quite a while and by then I will have a good understanding of the territories we are defending and the tactics used to take down Samura cargo ships.

Im a patient soul; so let me know. Ill be around the 'blue' areas until that time.
[Image: Bdzoir-1.png]

Happy RP!
Hello Sudormi, welcome to Discovery. Blood Dragon faction died some time ago, but I heard there was an attempt to revive it (or was that for GC?...). I'm sure there still are few players around, and Kusari needs new players. Probably event or two with Samura, Hogosha could attract interest.

See you in space.
Well... if it isn't my lovely friend, Sue. Smile *bows*
I assume there's no need for formalities between the two of us. Still... it's official now so: Welcome to Disco!

You know where to find me so i'll keep on helping you get used to everything around here.

Other than this... have fun! Safe flights! Wink
Hey,

Unfortunately the rising sons are indeed a dead faction however as Pavel pointed out there are some factions loosely associated with the Dragons. The Tokui Komainu (info on which is available on my signature) being the one I'm most closely related to.

If you are interest in joining the Tokui Komainu and their traditional ways of Kusari samurai then certainly let me know - we're fairly well known within Kusari, although a way still to go certainly, and are always eager to recruit those with such ambitions.

Whatever your choice on the matter welcome to disco, and see you about if you're in Kusari!