Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Issues switching accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok what I am about to tell you didn't happen for the first week or so that I played. It started after some days of returning to Disco.

I switch my computer on, open Freelancer, and log normally. But most of the times I switch accounts and try to relog, it will get me to the character selection screen, but afterwards crashes upon loading.

The only way to fix it is by rebboting the computer.

Any ideas?

Some ship names in case you need to look at the accounts:

[TAZ]Sink.Game
GMG|Naota.Nandaba
[C]-CLT-La.Soiree

Those are my 3 personal accounts. I use some 5-6 shared accounts too.
This sounds like the new anti-multibox feature implemented a while ago. What the system basically does is if you F'1 in space, or any of your characters still remain in space, after you select your character from your character selection screen it kicks you.

Unless of course you meant your entire computer crashes.. And in that case, I really do not know what would be causing this..
I do not F1 while in space ever, only when I can't dock a barge on a specially tricky station and I need someone else to do it for me. I like my ships docked when I'm away.