Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Start reporting the times it happens so admins can investigate it.
' Wrote:I vote we make a sacrifice of Eta to appease god.

Yes. I think this would reduce most of the lag caused by the continuous OC/Corsair war that's been happening the during the last week.
I have to ask, do the admins know? I don't know if any have posted here, maybe we should send a PM to let them know...
It happened to me at magellan a few times ........ ans it's really annoying
I saw this happen in front of Manhattan's landing rings about 3-4 times in a row on June 16 at about 7 or 8 pm Eastern standard time.

A low-level starflier must have launched about three times and been blown out of the water each time before they logged off. Similarly, a burning patriot approached the rings and promptly exploded. I saw and heard no weapons fire.
It does look like a sniper or cloaked player just as Vero said.
Next time it happens i suggest that you look at the Player list and try to get confirmination from all players in NY, prolly the one that do this do not respond.
Another thing you can do is to yell on system so that players can try to dock fast to prevent losses.

And i really hope that the admins know about this.
This is also happening in the Badlands. It's happened to my Rogue character twice.
' Wrote:This is also happening in the Badlands. It's happened to my Rogue character twice.

Sniping through the rocks that make up the Badlands?
Guys; I also saw a burning patriot before I died... If you see it! Burn the witch!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5