Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zeta>Delta Hole - Cloned Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this bug is not a special case because I always get it, sometimes my scanner can detect the players from 70km away ( and no it is not a lag ) and sometimes it can clone the players.

I should also note that this bug ONLY happends in Zeta>Delta hole ( right after you come out from the slip-stream)

here is an example :

http://imageshack.us/f/255/screen29q.png/
It happens in hell of a other places - myself mostly encountered this bug in Leeds. This IS lag caused.
(02-24-2013, 02:51 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]It happens in hell of a other places - myself mostly encountered this bug in Leeds. This IS lag caused.

That's weird cuz I never lag and the scanner range seems to point the exact distance which is neat, a bug or a useful tool of advantage?
Seen it happen in Conn with Valors alot. Right as they undock.
I've had this happen on a couple of jumps, such as this one.
If you shoot the clone, it will drop the player's shields. No matter where they are. It's a strange little bug
NICE!!!

Now i can go kill myself and collect the loot!
This happens in most systems, just that the places arent right next to the hole like here. In Omega 7 it was somewhere in the middle of that field.
(03-18-2013, 05:25 AM)sajjukar Wrote: [ -> ]NICE!!!

Now i can go kill myself and collect the loot!

Optimism: You're doing it wrong.