Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Some apetits crazy plot in Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have been ironing out something since a while.

One of the Kusari Naval Forces admiral was infected by an Incubi and now controls the Naval Forces.
The story line and relevant links are in the google document.

Here are the details :
Google Doc

We would like to get your opinion about it and know if some folks would like to participate.
Furthermore, if factions would like to be part of the plot, that can be discussed.

If you wish to add some ideas to the WIP plot document, please PM me or reach me via skype.

Cheers.
Dependent on when I can remake my KNF character to participate in the events ingame. Looks interesting so far. Thumbs up.
we are making(or already made) several shared fighters for those who want to take part but don't have time to make one on their own. So once time for event comes, you just have to pm us.
Like the GMG?
Well, I just read over it, and as some rp will take place in the omicrons, the Order might be drawn into this as well.
Especially when we remember, that the rp is backed up by the Tohoku event.
I'd also like to remind you, that there were some ideas regarding nomads and Kusari on skype back then.

Think about it.
Aye well... Bakamono agreed to have one of his chars infected for this plot [Thanks for the link, Mecca.. ] but it never went anywhere.
So... We have this admiral being controlled by an incubi since ages, doing nothing. That's because nothing was going on about it we decided to put it an end.

Now about the order.
We have nothing against them participating. It would actually be great to have them in since some parts of the plot will happen in the Omicrons.
But the behavior shown by the official faction lately makes us hesitate. Frankly, the last interactions we had with the Order| were disappointing, at best. That said, i had a chat with Omicrons and he didn't seem to be interested when i mentioned the plot.

So there.
My intent is not to bash a faction or start an argument here. I'm simply being honest.
If your 141 order group wishes to participate in any way, please reach me on skype so that we can iron out something.

Lennox, you're more than welcome. As said above, Timur made a few snubs for the events. Many thanks to him.
I already told youn on Skype what I think about lolwut raids on Omicron 100/Mu/Zeta with spoiled kempentai ID kids. So dissapointment is both-ways here.

That saying, any KNF I see in Omicrons I consider to be infected anyway.
(02-26-2013, 02:57 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]I already told youn on Skype what I think about lolwut raids on Omicron 100/Mu/Zeta with spoiled kempentai ID kids. So dissapointment is both-ways here.

Dun be so mad, we didn't complain when Order raided Kusari and so should you. Crying all day long about nothing to do and when something shows up all you do is complain.

At any rate I r ready to take part in the event!
So far only person who decided to assume the other side is crying 24/7 is you, not me or Yao.

I dont complain about nothing to do either.
(02-26-2013, 02:57 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]I already told youn on Skype what I think about lolwut raids on Omicron 100/Mu/Zeta with spoiled kempentai ID kids. So dissapointment is both-ways here.

First of all, Omicron 100 was a mistake, but 3 or 4 ships are hardly a "lolwut raid".

That being said. If you or the Order| as a whole don`t want to participate in this one we can't do anything i guess. Sad, because i like the Order, but noone can force you to.
Pages: 1 2