Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from a new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello People from Discovery,

I have recently got my hands on an old Freelancer disk and search Mod-DB for a good Freelancer Mod.

The screenshots there and the amazing high-rating lured me into downloading it and now, here I am.

I was on the server for the first time yesterday and got loaded by (believe it or not) 1.000.000.000 credits!!!!!!

Cant remember his name, cus it happened so quick, but thanks again mate!!!! You be da best!

I have read some of the rules, although half of them all utter [insertyourimiginationhere], but Ill try and finish it this week.

With peace from the newbie:cool:
Welcome, i hope you have a great time on discovery, i suggest you memorise those rules, they will save you alot of hassle...

and 1billion credits?

You be one lucky person...
One billion credits? That doesn't sound right...

Anyway, welcome to Disco.
Yeeeeah...one billion credits, that sounds fishy...really fishy.

Welcome to Discovery.

~Leo

P.S. Etaphreven, what the hell is that in your avatar?! I just noticed it, lol wtf?
' Wrote:P.S. Etaphreven, what the hell is that in your avatar?! I just noticed it, lol wtf?

Worst thing after cannibals and communist penguins.:P

Guy was names just like me with Mr something... can remember it ended with 2 Z'z

like Mr somethingzz

But hey, who am I to question his reason to give me his money... Im just happy with it.
welcome to discovery. beware of the communist penguin even though its going on leave for the army >>
beware anyway!
well, since no one invited ou to a clan yet let me be the first, I am now going to stick you with a recruitment poster and telle you that the newly-revived UOG is looking for new recruits to help police Dublin and help fight the Corsair and Kusari threats. We have a few over-eracting Al Gores next door called Gaians that we dont like but we put up ith them.

JOIN THE UOG!

HELP US BUILD DUBLIN INTO THE THRIVING CIVILIZATION IT SHOULD BE!

to join contact either James Whippewill (Jazz) or Admiral Ghost (Ghostface).

when you join you will be given a free outfitted Heavy Fighter called the "Greyhound", she is a marvel of Molly technology and serves even the top UOG soldiers. You will also have free training from James, himself.

To submit your application go to the App Office. you will fill out a small application, tell us about yourself and if you meet a few simple require ments you are enlisted. We may be small but it is our size that gives us our brotherly bonds, and you will never feel unneeded as we always want more soldiers to protect and serve the citizens of Dublin.

Also, befor signing up you must familliarize yourself with The Laws of the Sirius sector. Read it, reread it, then live by it.

[color=#FF9900]Happy Flying

I would like for you to know that we will also set you up with a very nice fighter an once you advance a little a bomber.

And if anyone flames the new-UOG in this thread James WILL crush their heads with his pinkys...
' Wrote:Guy was names just like me with Mr something... can remember it ended with 2 Z'z

like Mr somethingzz

But hey, who am I to question his reason to give me his money... Im just happy with it.

Mr.3pozz?

Could understand why he would give you 1 billion since he said he was gonna leave and all...
welcome to disco
Pages: 1 2