Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So glad to be back in Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Day,
My name is DufMoney (aka A.J. Dufour) and am so glad to have discovered this mod. I will be starting a freight and bounty company and look forward to interacting with everyone in RP...
Hey, welcome aboard the forums.
You're probably a Freelancer-veteran I guess? This'll be the perfect place for you then.
However in order to have a smooth start here, you shouldn't forget to read the server rules.
First off.... Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, as Narcotic mentioned... you should check around the forums (and wiki) in order to get some info about rules and other things which relate to the server. After that, the only thing left to do is have fun!

On a side note, feel free to ask any questions if you ever need it. Most of us will gladly help, usual members or [Angels].
Welcome. Instead of starting your own company, join us. Bro Mercs. Add me on Skype, we'll have a chat.

Hello and welcome to Disco! Make sure you read the Rules and if you are looking for a cool faction, make friends, RP and make lots of money, feel free to apply for Daumann Heavy Construction. Have fun!
I'm done with this mod, too many people shoot me for no reason...
There has to be a reason, or its against the rules...

Or they are just npc's and you're a low enough level that they hurt.

If you want to get into it and you need some help, you can add my skype- melander79

If you don't want most of the people shooting, you might like a Zoner faction by the way.
(02-26-2013, 05:41 PM)dufmoney Wrote: [ -> ]Good Day,
My name is DufMoney (aka A.J. Dufour) and am so glad to have discovered this mod. I will be starting a freight and bounty company and look forward to interacting with everyone in RP...
Welcome to the server and Forums. Say, you make beer too?
(02-28-2013, 07:28 PM)dufmoney Wrote: [ -> ]I'm done with this mod, too many people shoot me for no reason...

DAMN U LOLWUTS!!

DAMMNNN UUUUUUUUUU!!!

on a side note if you are still around welcome to disco! Sorry for the RUDE start by some people.

To ease yourself from the rage you should join a faction or meet some people or start a company like you said. Dive into it and also if someone actually keeps shooting for "no reason" then you should report it.
I'm back. and so far it seems everyone is cool af!
Pages: 1 2