Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ohai~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm the newb that Malious down there is talking about. Pleasure to meet ya'll, and looking forward to dying a lot. Tongue
(03-01-2013, 02:56 AM)Suria Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm the newb that Malious down there is talking about. Pleasure to meet ya'll, and looking forward to dying a lot. Tongue

Yaaay! my partner in crime! welcome Big Grin
Crime? What crime? Obviously we won't be caught. <_<
(03-01-2013, 02:56 AM)Suria Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to dying a lot. Tongue

Welcome! Aww
Welcome to Discovery Suria and Malious. Please read the Rules and enjoy your stay here. If you are looking for a faction, take a look at the best one; Daumann Heavy Construction.

We have an active and growing member base; extensive RP options, excellent trade routes, and player owned bases which offer the most optimal and safe mining environments to our members! Whether you are looking for trading, mining or even fighting; Daumann Heavy Construction is the best choice for you! We are always looking for new members!
Hello there, as I said to Malious already, Welcome to le disco!
Have a nice time here and don't worry, you will get things up to speed in no time! Soon you will be a mean lean fighting machine!

But don't forget to RP Big Grin
A nice partnership i think, quite interesting to see a team of two joining at the same time (not that it doesn't happen often...) Big Grin

Well, Welcome to Disco, to both of you! Have fun and safe flights!