Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account banned from Server...is this a glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, I was playing one of my characters, "Roy_Baty", and had just docked with a base that I had recently created (Red Rock). Unfortunately, I had placed the base too close to a planet and it was going to be destroyed (a mistake I'll not soon repeat). So I docked to salvage some of the materials and money that I had in the base, but took too long in the retrieval thereof. As soon as I had typed in the withdrawal command, I saw a notice that the base had been destroyed. My player was still active, however, so I tried another action (in prep for departure) but was then told the connection had been lost. All subsequent attempts at logging on have resulted in an announcement that my account had been banned from the server. I'm not aware of having broken any rules. If my character is dead, then so be it, but I have done nothing to warrant being banned.
Sounds like you were mistakenly hit by an autoban from the cheat detection. My guess would be you tried to retrieve money which had already vanished (when the base exploded), which confused the cheat monitor. I'll try and get that fixed for you.

Moving to the correct forum area as well.
Right, there we go. Shifted you to the IMG base in Orkney and issued an unban. Give it a go now.
Thanks for the help...that was fast!