Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lancers Reactor Returns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stumbled on this by pure luck in Gamespot:

Gamespot Wrote:The Lancers Reactor Returns

That's right...if you haven't been going by the Lancers Reactor need to return. The Reactor has finally stabilized. It also has set up the entire original download library. So all the tools and mods are available again.

To access all the downloads...first go to The Lancer Reactor and register. This will give you more ease in access. After which you will be able to go direct afterwards.

Then located along the left side bar you will see the Downloads section. This will send you to the archive area where they are located. You will be promoted for a user name and password. The user name is tlrdownloads and the password is download.

This will be the same for all download areas. I've tried it and it works just fine. One note...all the downloads are in file names only. So if you are trying to locate a particular mod and don't recall the file name it used to use then you need to hunt and search for it. This is mainly due to the fact that most of the mods do not have description to them yet. So the search engine will only use file names in the search.

Link:
Lancers Reactor Link

From my first impressions the new theme is not to my liking, but if it works it works. Remember, ALL the old files are back. Get cracking!;)

EDIT: The downloads section is a bit annoying, I can't tell what to download since the authors haven't updated their files yet. Also the most popular file had 240 downloads since update? Pathetic. Also the latest Discovery file there is the 4.83. Update it!
The site is running really slow for me.....

Not sure why, but i think it might be all the movie links.

Verg
' Wrote:From my first impressions the new theme is not to my liking, but if it works it works.

It looked far better when they were just using a Default Theme insted of the Space one which looks crap. Why they have a password on the downloads is beond me, it will just hinder the community as some people won't go through the trouble of registering to find a password (Granted you have posted the password, but alot won't read this post or GameSpot).
' Wrote:It looked far better when they were just using a Default Theme insted of the Space one which looks crap. Why they have a password on the downloads is beond me, it will just hinder the community as some people won't go through the trouble of registering to find a password (Granted you have posted the password, but alot won't read this post or GameSpot).
IMO to stop bots. I mean what admin wants their bandwidth to be eaten by bots?:nono: