Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirus Fighting Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I will be hosting a tournament in Connecticut.
My name is not to be disclosed. Just call me Echilon

The Buy-in to the fight will be 10 million credits
You shall bring you best fighter to win 80 million credits.
The Last Surviving fighter wins the whole prize.

10 Men per Fight. if less then 8 people register for the fight the paying fighters will be refunded and the fight will be canceled for that Week. All Snubs Must Be Civilian

You will arrive before the arranged time to go to the fighting area. ( inside the race area) and the fight will begin on my go. Leave the area and you will be disqualified. Also No Teams allowed this is a free for all. Bots And Nanos are allowed

Send Your Payment to Echilon.Bank

To Register Post Your Name and a image of your payment in your post:

For clarification: Snubs only.

OORP Details: This will Be hosted at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (-8:00 GMT) Next Monday
Not much about rules of the tournament is mentioned.
Can I bring a Bottlenose?
(03-04-2013, 02:10 AM)Echilon Wrote: [ -> ]10 Men per Fight. if less then 8 people register for the fight the paying fighters will be refunded and the fight will be canceled for that Week.

You will arrive before the arranged time to go to the fighting area. ( inside the race area) and the fight will begin on my go. Leave the area and you will be disqualified. Also No Teams allowed this is a free for all. Bots And Nanos are allowed.

First you say fighters, later on snubs. Does that include SHFs and bombers?
(03-04-2013, 03:40 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2013, 02:10 AM)Echilon Wrote: [ -> ]10 Men per Fight. if less then 8 people register for the fight the paying fighters will be refunded and the fight will be canceled for that Week.

You will arrive before the arranged time to go to the fighting area. ( inside the race area) and the fight will begin on my go. Leave the area and you will be disqualified. Also No Teams allowed this is a free for all. Bots And Nanos are allowed.

First you say fighters, later on snubs. Does that include SHFs and bombers?

Yes
Any limitations on what to bring? Otherwise odds are people will be bringing Katanas and whatnot.

Tempting to bring a Liberator and just full dodge until one remains, kill that one, win.