Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LSF ID suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Please have it for sale outside of Alaska.

As it stands, every LSF agent needs to go through Alaska to get their ID, having no choice but to go through a restricted system - a system even most LSF agents aren't supposed to have access to even for dealing with the Nomads there, nevermind something as comparatively trivial as identification papers.
I'd second that, and recommend it be placed within Quebec.
' Wrote:I'd second that, and recommend it be placed within Quebec.

Nooo! Not in the Canadian systems!

Put a base in Minnesota, and actually use that system for something before you start populating the Canadian systems with Libertonian bases. Heck, you might even be able to use that system for the LSF guard...
LSF Guard is going to have a system connected to Alaska.

Canadaian system will be populated in the next mod version.

Be patient
The problem is that if we have Minnesota (say) as an LSF Guard system where the IDs are sold then the problem gets worse. Instead of having to go to Alaska to get an ID, people have to spend hours on end farming LSF Guard rep to get one. And what exactly do they use for an ID while doing that?

Why not just put the LSF ID on one of the LSF-y bases in the core systems - Willard Research Station maybe?
' Wrote:Canadaian system will be populated in the next mod version.

Be patient

By the French??:P:P:P
' Wrote:By the French??:P:P:P

SkyShark runs on French victims, so no.

P.S. If you're French, don't take offense. Or i'll kick your ass.
LSF is practically liberty navy gaurd...
I want there to be a Michigan System...
And why isnt Jeanue shipyard dockable?
If we're going to populate the Canadian systems they'd best be populated with Canadian descendants, and yes, that means we get some Quebecois in there:P
lol
The Quebec Religious Sect
Pages: 1 2 3 4