Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. First post. I saw the discovery mod on ModDB and it looked cool. Looks like a really nice community.
Welcome, read the rules, and then read the rules again. Have fun.

Welcome to our insanity. The mod is great and the community is great too, if somewhat twitchy at times. Dive in and enjoy.
Yeah, you`ll like it here. Its great. Enjoy......
Welcome to Discovery! Have fun!
Rules
Welcome to Discovery!

As the others already pointed you towards the rules, let me advise you another worthwhile thread: Xoria's Hints for Disco Rookies should help you out big time:)

On another note, fasten your seatbelt, watch out for the hot dogs (they're rare these days!) and enjoy that beautiful nebula out there! Good flight.
Welcome to our own little corner of insanity. As previously advised, I can offer you this... do read the rules so that you'll enjoy the server more. It won't take long and it will save you... and us a great deal of heartache. You are gonna have a blast discovering all the cool new systems, ships, etc. Just remember to keep yer wits about ya and above all else... HAVE FUN!!!

See ya in the Black!

Kyte
Welcome. As well as Xoria's exceptional newbie post, I'd also suggest you take a little time to read the Faction Status page so that you can see how some of the official factions work. It'll help you to get acquainted. Plus it may forestall any problems you may have in the future, and who knows you may see one you like.

welcome.
beware of the communist penguins, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Discovery!! Quite possibly to sole reason the internet was invented in the first place. Have fun, read the rules, and RP your heart out.

See you in space!!