Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I know some of you have missed me...(But I'm a bully)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nothing serious, folks.

Just been using my free time over the past few days to enjoy bullying people with my noob planes on War Thunder.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa47...86c1cd.jpg

Relevant. ^

This has been a random announcement by Sarah G., Carry on, gentlemen.
Dat Sarah, Always playin other games.
But i don't wana carry anything else.
Reminds me that I need to bully you in Sins sometime.
I seeeeee yooooou! (singsong) :3
omg promotion an medals pls
(03-10-2013, 07:11 AM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me that I need to bully you in Sins sometime.

High five fellow Sins player.
Hey I play too. It's not a bad game that I'll be playing again tonight. I have issues with how the devs are handling the controls and game modes. It's a foolish mindset to make JS controls overly wobbly, call it realism and segregate them into a different mode (FRB). There's no reason not to fix the wobble so that JS can compete in Arcade and there's no reason mouse aimers can't partake in the realism of losing wings if diving too fast, running out of fuel etc... which is found in FRB games. Aside from the wobble. I love it and play it but I'm one of the mouse aimers for now till they fix it.

DHO-ProwlerPC if you want to look me up. All though I tend to fly with my clanmates when they are online
Actually I play too. If you guys wanna lulz together some time, skype me (ombladon_91).
(03-10-2013, 10:24 PM)ProwlerPC Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I play too. It's not a bad game that I'll be playing again tonight. I have issues with how the devs are handling the controls and game modes. It's a foolish mindset to make JS controls overly wobbly, call it realism and segregate them into a different mode (FRB). There's no reason not to fix the wobble so that JS can compete in Arcade and there's no reason mouse aimers can't partake in the realism of losing wings if diving too fast, running out of fuel etc... which is found in FRB games. Aside from the wobble. I love it and play it but I'm one of the mouse aimers for now till they fix it.

DHO-ProwlerPC if you want to look me up. All though I tend to fly with my clanmates when they are online

Yeah, I'll give you that, Felix. Aren't there something like 14 pages of questions/complaints about the joystick controls that have gone unanswered by the devs over there?

But it's alright, the game is still in Beta, hopefully they'll iron out the control system and start allowing people to play with whichever controls they like, in whichever mode, by the time the game hits it's final stage.

Anyway, if you guys wanna come along with me over there, just look for SkyRawr.
Pages: 1 2 3