Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about this..

Would it be a good idea to create a system in the middle of nowhere that has the following attributes:

-No jump holes/jump gates in or out of the system
-One station
-COMPLETELY black (or white) background

The purpose of the system is for people who want to take screenshots of a ship at a certain angle or something like that.. I dunno, I'm just mulling over ideas right now. Basically it's an inaccessible system (except using IONCROSS) that people can use to take SSes of Discovery ships.

Thoughts?
Mmm, ideas good... But then you can do the same thing in most systems by just turning off the background details.
' Wrote:Mmm, ideas good... But then you can do the same thing in most systems by just turning off the background details.

Oh!

Yeah, just tested it.. it works :laugh:

Thanks Dusty! <3
On a related note, is there a way to get rid of the Turret View text when in turret view? On some ships, that has a tendency to get in the way, and I imagine it's worse for capital ships.
Download the No-hud mod. From what I remember it removes nearly everything from the screen. Just be warned that you will only be able to take off from planets as far as I know.