Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: When will docking modules be fixed and be usable in game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't get me wrong, to be able to dock to a player ship in and out as you please.. that's a very hard thing to do, but I'm wondering will it be in the next update? or is it a lost cause?..
They work right now, as they have been for awhile.
Already working but perhaps it will have more features in the next update.
Just reduce the amount of cargo they take to 80-100. Will make them useful with JD on 1 ship (which is LiCarrier), and if you're using Au8 - on several battleships, with Cloaks - on most battleships.

They're pretty useless by themselves.

Belongs to a balance discussion, though.
Moved because it fits just so much better in here.
As the others have said, they do work now but there's a small bug that can be annoying if you don't know about it:
Any ship that docks will take up a docking slot until you use /jettisonship <shipname>, even if they physically undocked days ago.

(03-18-2013, 09:19 AM)Knjaz Wrote: [ -> ]Just reduce the amount of cargo they take to 80-100. Will make them useful with JD on 1 ship (which is LiCarrier), and if you're using Au8 - on several battleships, with Cloaks - on most battleships.

I support this, so I can carry more passengers in my docking module equipped liner Tongue