Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hai.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More newbies joining in (That's me =P). Even though I just now wanted to get into this game I have actually followed it for a year or two, I remember getting it at 4.84? I don't exactly remember but somewhere there. I also have played Freelancer once when I was very young actually (since it's about 10 years old) and also a bit after that. AND HAI TO ALL THE PEOPLE. Aww

EDIT: Oh and also can somebody tell me about the NomNom thing going on? XD Mainly probably since I have actually more interest in nomads than any other faction in this whole game (hence why I read the lore) =P
Hey and welcome to Discovery. Do check the big mean rules page for your own good Wink

And once more, welcome to the Discovery Universe and DiscoveryGC portal
(03-15-2013, 02:40 PM)`ZeroGravity- Wrote: [ -> ]Hey and welcome to Discovery. Do check the big mean rules page for your own good Wink

And once more, welcome to the Discovery Universe and DiscoveryGC portal
Yeah I've checked them, I hope I don't forget them T_T
Hello and welcome to disco Big Grin
Well, nice to see another player joining. Welcome to Disco!

Have fun and safe flights.
(03-15-2013, 02:28 PM)Syf257 Wrote: [ -> ]More newbies joining in (That's me =P). Even though I just now wanted to get into this game I have actually followed it for a year or two, I remember getting it at 4.84? I don't exactly remember but somewhere there. I also have played Freelancer once when I was very young actually (since it's about 10 years old) and also a bit after that. AND HAI TO ALL THE PEOPLE. Aww

EDIT: Oh and also can somebody tell me about the NomNom thing going on? XD Mainly probably since I have actually more interest in nomads than any other faction in this whole game (hence why I read the lore) =P
Dat fluent English... Me like.
(03-15-2013, 09:34 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]Dat fluent English... Me like.
Hehe, I kinda got a hang of english at an early age, maybe that's why. Even though it's my second language not my first. ( Apart from swedish which is a must to learn in my country :/ ).
Always nice to see a fellow Scandinavian here. Never had Swedish in school, but watched a lot of SVT growing up, so let's see how this goes:-)

Hej och välkommen till Discovery 24/7. Hoppas att du kommer trivas bra här. Trevliga hälsningar från Köpenhamn.