Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining rates malfunctioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that either the mining ID bonus is not working, or turret bonus...either way something that took 3 mins now takes about 15 and it has significantly slowed mining progress. Trust me i hope that by the time people read this its already fixed but if not it may be worth looking into. Thanks.
Well, check your IFF... if its the problem. I'm guessing its due to overmining of the said mining field.
Or the mining field was mined too much, so it depleted its supplies meaning you get lower bonus than before.
Try to wait and it will regenerate over time (maybe 1 hour is good)
Provide more info.
For mining, you need the following:
a) An ID capable of mining.
b) A mining turret
c) A ship capable of mining.
d) An IFF that corresponds to your mining ID.

See the Mining Guide v3.0 for details.
no no...its not the thing.

i Noticed that in Dublin and sigmas and okinawa. These places usually have some More amount to offer.

Even During All GMG people mining in Okinawa...I was able to get 5/10 ores per shot.

Now i shoot 4 Rocks and i get 5 or 10.

something is wrong. and this happened today.

also..dont tell me that 3 mining fields and 2 mining fields in Okianwa and sigmas get depleted in same time.

Edit: i use an Anki 4 mining turrets and rest purple goddes..
i was able to fill a 5k in 5 mins (Maximum) Now its 12/15 mins
i know enough of mining and how it works and so on.
yeah its still a little slow, we had an admin look at it and he didnt seem totally sure, but yes both fields in one system were slow, so didnt seem like they both got depleted at the same time. its either not recognizing the bonus, IFF or mining turrets bonus. or...the concentration was set way down after the roll back, probably a default concentration. its still kinda painstaking so i hope they look at it again soon.
I noticed the Silver field being depleted VERY fast. I stay after restart to mine it, and pretty much, I filled 1 5ker in 5mins, the next, It took 10-15mins. So each field can only have 5k or what?
Well, the main problem is that it depletes fast, due to the field's size. If your in a large field there are many deposits... it depends on mining field size. So try a big one, or your mining slow. If it depletes very fast, ask for a high price...