Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Please make me understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-19-2013, 05:46 PM)perdoller Wrote: [ -> ]All fractions are related to diplomacy is about the dependence - The official Navy and Police -> Corporation -> Quasi-legal organizations and lawfuls of other Houses -> Crime and those who are generally outside of the house and hostile.
And in Liberty and in all the other houses it's the same.
If this chain is changing will change RP. But it changes it completely. Navy in any home is not allied to quasi-legal organizations, because they in turn are associated with crime. That was until Hogosha. Just breaking the chain makes a Navy quasi-legal organization becasue Hogosha is allied with pirates.
If there is change of Hogosha legality - change their allies like in any other House. Gallia has same diplomacy hierarchy.

Adding to this, I'll mention that the whole point of a quasilegal organization is that they minimize contact with the law when at all possible. This prevents the legals from acknowledging them and drawing unwanted questions, and allows the quasilegals to operate freely as long as they remain discreet.

The Hogosha have decided that they no longer need to operate in the shadows, and are happy to flaunt their newfound influence by operating an armed military outpost right next to planet New Tokyo. I see this as akin to the Italian Mafia buying a forty story building in Manhattan, covering it with fifty caliber automated turrets, and setting them to kill anyone who isn't wearing pinstripes and a hat. There is a limit to the amount of ignorance any police force can feign.

I feel that I may be contributing to a thread-hijacking, and insofar as I've had a role in that I apologize. But when four or five guys in a communications channel thread get to decide that Itabashi has been 'RPed Properly', I begin to wonder about the direction Kusari is headed in.
(03-19-2013, 02:16 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to comment the Hogosha thing. You are still angry about Itabashi. Understandable. I am also not happy with the situation. InRP AND ooRP. But i think you shouldn't question the whole Hogosha lore because of the base and the behavior of some peeps.

There is a reasoning. Not "happens". RP makes reasons. Itabashi terror is consequence only, not a reason. I'm interested in reasons of people who doing all this. Navy shoots at Navy because RP - ok. Pirates bosses around big system because RP - ok. But there is some changing of all people actions. And all they say - "avoid New Tokio", "your problem", "go away", "we don't care", "missions is a bug", "we want that all selfish traders around to die", "bribe Hogosha and loose your affiliations". Ok. This people bosses Kusari, I get it. But there is no reason for respect such things. I don't has it.
May be It's make me ooRP, by I can't understand all this other way.

Quote:The Blood Dragons do not use the Black Dragon. Not at all. The Black Dragon is a Hogosha ship made by Samura.

I remember buying it on the GC base. May be I'm wrong. It sells by FA for sure. Sorry.
(03-19-2013, 06:28 PM)perdoller Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reasoning. Not "happens". RP makes reasons. Itabashi terror is consequence only, not a reason. I'm interested in reasons of people who doing all this. Navy shoots at Navy because RP - ok. Pirates bosses around big system because RP - ok. But there is some changing of all people actions. And all they say - "avoid New Tokio", "your problem", "go away", "we don't care", "missions is a bug", "we want that all selfish traders around to die", "bribe Hogosha and loose your affiliations". Ok. This people bosses Kusari, I get it. But there is no reason for respect such things. I don't has it.
May be It's make me ooRP, by I can't understand all this other way.

Humans are all different. And some of them are powerhungry and try to boss others around. And you don't have to respect them. But like in real life you have to live with people like that sometimes.

But let's wait and see what happens here. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1308031

Atleast they try to RP this out now. This should have happen from the start, with a communication to the Government BEFORE the ownership changed. This could have avoid all the mess going now...

(03-19-2013, 06:28 PM)perdoller Wrote: [ -> ]I remember buying it on the GC base. May be I'm wrong. It sells by FA for sure. Sorry.

No problem. As Aeternus wrote, the many "Dragons" in Kusari are confusing sometimes. Smile

At the GC base is the Blossom VHF and the Black Dragon is at the Hogosha base in New Tokyo and the fa base in Tau 42.
(03-19-2013, 07:03 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]But let's wait and see what happens here. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1308031

Mmm. I don't read all this before and think that all is over. Ouch. It is not.
Pages: 1 2 3