Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Win 8 + disco?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im going to get a Win 8 soon .. so im wondering if there's going to be any problems with Disco 4.86 and Win 8 ..

thx
There arent any problems, its running as good as its running on Win 7.
Perhaps there is a problem. But only in some laptops and notebooks...and its related to Intel family graphics.

at first game runs Smooth...when its bussy (times you see 10 battleships or 3) or when tractoring stuff you may get Freezed. and your mainboard will face power problems for 2 restarts.

if that happens in your win 8....please dont use FL on it.

other than that...no problems i saw.
(03-18-2013, 08:27 PM)pitockm Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps there is a problem. But only in some laptops and notebooks...and its related to Intel family graphics.

at first game runs Smooth...when its bussy (times you see 10 battleships or 3) or when tractoring stuff you may get Freezed. and your mainboard will face power problems for 2 restarts.

if that happens in your win 8....please dont use FL on it.

other than that...no problems i saw.

If you're trying to run videogames with an onboard Intel graphics card, you have a separate problem entirely...
I'm running win8 works great my friend no problems at all. Win 8 aint as bad as people think
w8 = np