Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two of the ships in the 'Lost Battlestar'...
The Thor MK2 bomber and the Tundra.
Why are they not allowed as in game ships? The Thor MK2 is amazing (But, I can kind of see why it's not freely available) and same for the Tundra.
Could someone tell this noob why (and is there's is lore tell that aswell) the ships aren't freely available?
Thor mk2 is admin only ship.
and Tundra supposed to be Wilde ship, but it seems not going into a full game yet. or at all.
The Tundra is currently flown from time to time by Nosferath, the K'Hara leader.

It's a one-of-a-kind ship in roleplay, so being openly available would be.. odd.
Tundra is as liberty cruiser but with very big FG, so I think it will be easier to shoot at it. Thor mk 2 is heavy bomber with good maneviurability(sorry, I cant write this word) and I think this is reason why it isnt avaliable for all(and model the same with Thor mk 1)
The MK2 Thor is an admin-ship.

And for the Tundra, it's an unique hybrid ship which was made for Zapp's infestation roleplay. Like the Leviathan and Necrosis, it's meant to exist only once in the game. And btw, it has nothing do with Das Wilde. Apart of both being Nomad controlled, and thus being allied.