Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking of many things. and i was looking into the Red Hessians. As i have seen many people abuse these IDs already. (sanction even of an official RF) Also i don't get how Red Hessians can get a battleship. inRP it would make in my view no sense. if they have a cruiser ok. but battleship? for what reason? With its overpowered id with /l1 /l2 its just pew pew. have seen it so many times already. And i think the devs really need to do something about it. As it is a ROLEPLAY server. /l1 and pew is NO ROLEPLAY! if i will do that with a Marduk for example people going to QQ like hell. but as Red Hessian its allowed? For nomads i have my respect. as they DO NOT ABUSE stuff. wich the Red Hessians do. Why does a Red Hessian need a BS? for what reason? please convince me.

also about Red hessians. I bought a long time ago a RH bomber. i used it recently due to a friend of mine who joined the RHA. now if some other RH tells me i may not shoot some indy miner or trader because he is supplying our RH base? how ooRP is that? seriously the RH are full of violators.

don't want to offend but its just true. there are some good guys there, but also some bad fish. The factions themselves are responsible for their fellow tagged ships. Also RH as faction on the game is more of a spoil of fun on the server these days then something else. Why? /l1 /l2..... o wait its allowed. as RHA and RF does it too. With cloaking cruisers /l1 uncloak and pew.. true..

And yes i am mad. at some idiotic Red Hessians.
Why should RM have tons of battleships? They have no rights and i am strongly against it!
Why should RM have guns?!!!!! THIS IS A ROLEPLAY SERVER AND YOU SHOT ME!!!
Nerf Hessians))
Hessians [Image: skype-inlove.gif]
Ok, as a part of RF leadership, I hope I can bring some answers here.

1)As i have seen many people abuse these IDs already. (sanction even of an official RF)
Last sanction is studio! Oh wait, it was warning.

2)Also i don't get how Red Hessians can get a battleship. inRP it would make in my view no sense. if they have a cruiser ok. but battleship? for what reason?
Was raised 10 thousand times. Noone should have caps, except 5 houses.

3)With its overpowered id with /l1 /l2 its just pew pew. have seen it so many times already.
Overpowered? Look at Corsairs and Outcasts IDs. They're even more overpowered.
Oh, don't forget that hessian ship wipe for /l1 /l2 shoot DHC was received by Reptile, who's also well-known leader of ex-2te. I can too buy RNC cruiser and go to Liberty, /l1, shoot everything and then cry on forums about "overpowered" BDM ID and poor RM roleplay

4)For nomads i have my respect. as they DO NOT ABUSE stuff.
You've not been silent typekilled by K'Hara? I was.

5)Why does a Red Hessian need a BS? for what reason? please convince me.
Because Rheinland have 2 and Corsairs have 2.

6)now if some other RH tells me i may not shoot some indy miner or trader because he is supplying our RH base? how ooRP is that? seriously the RH are full of violators.
It's Ok, since that indy's not wearing our enemies ID. Mostly, we use GMG, IMG and IC ID to supply Diamant.
All those, who're using Rheinland Lawfuls IDs and then trying defend them with their Hessians are just lolwuts

7)With cloaking cruisers /l1 uncloak and pew.. true..
Bad news for you, cloak've been changed. Now it's nearly useless.
And during this siege we've excellent example of RNC battleship decloaking, shoot, /l1 and kill.
[Image: hessi.gif]

edit: whoops , isn't flood so i'm supposed to say something constructive.
erh... well , this subject has been fought and cried over for many many times.
afaik their capships are here to stay. (even though they don't make sense within RP , there's a lot of other factions with similar example , disco logics....)
about the ingame attitude , yeah I never have been a big fan of any hessian RP , but each to its own and different taste is not something useful to argue about.
if you had a bad experience with hessians , blame the players , not the faction.
or even better , blame Blodo , because him hessies have so much nice things.
Don't blame him too hard though because he is quite a nice dude.
there's nothing more to say about it really ...
(03-20-2013, 09:00 PM)Duvelske Wrote: [ -> ]As it is a ROLEPLAY server. /l1 and pew is NO ROLEPLAY!

Waaait wait wait. Hold it right there buddy.

http://i.imgur.com/VbEWorK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/101EEln.jpg SORRU! NO ARPEE I GOT ORDERS KTHNXBAI.

In the very same fight.

bloogaL

Hessians OP. Nerf pls.
InRP:
Why red hessians have BS? - they have a lot of money! From what? from mythic blood diamonds trading. Nobody trading by it,but they have money.
ooRP:
They have Blodo which is lobby RH faction in dev team. Without any normal reason they became > or = with Rheinland.
So today we sow that Militarized Rheinland is assaulting by "diversion" fleet of BSs. Not bombers,not fighters,but BSs..

So lets discuss:
Rheinland economics =

Billions of working people from planets Hamburg,New Berlin, Nuremberg, Holstein, Stuttgart, Baden-Baden which producing food\consumer goods\water\oxy\mining machinery\ships\basic alloys\weapons and etc.+ bases of Rheinland ( means trading corporations,mining corporations, supplying corporations and etc) + trade lines,which giving them economy of fuel for flying and speed moving. And Rheinland can build\supply\repair capital ships.

=
Hessians economics:
Few bases in space. No planets for living. No producing of basic human needs (oxy\water\food\consumer goods). Importing all types of good including hfuel and repairs.
Producing only blood diamonds.

So Rheinland building\repairing\supplying all types of capital ships and hessian building\supplying\repairing it too.
This is mean:
Economics of Rheinland = economics of Red Hessians.
This is mean:
Export in final sums of:
hazmat canisters\oxy\fuel\water\mining machinery\basic alloys\ weapons\ tecnology\ ships producing\ mox\ food rations\ diamonds\ silver\ copper\ cobalt are

=

of exports of blood diamonds.

This is mean that Red Hessian economics with exports simple blood diamonds without any trade lines and with imports of all spectre of goods are = or > economics of Rheinland with exports all of this good which Hessians are imported.

About /l1 /l2

I already showed to admins,that traders have no chance against simple 1 (!) cloaked pirate cruiser. But they cant turn on brain and cut off caps from poor pirates factions and leave for them only snub and gb line. They simply deleted my ship.

You know,politics of this community is give to all unlawful factions, which crying about caps, all specter of capital ships and then trying to balance it.Without any argumentation who build it, where did they get so many resources, where they taking so many hfuel and in the end - why they need it?

This is kinda like today Somali will build carriers on atomic engine. Doesnt matter how or for what.

And then devs breaking their heads,how defend convoy from pirate cruiser and BS.

Answer is simple - just remove caps from faction which have no resource and tech base to build it. Let only light cruisers or Gbs.

But they will not do this.You know why? Because some childrens will qq.

As i said,they can add moar caps to all,but not only to remove it,coz they connot build and use it.

Hello -=Discovery of Discovery=- roleplay server.
Pages: 1 2