Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The eclipse is OP, nerf it and increase its hit box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The eclipse is the most overpowered bomber in Disco as from my combat experiences, both in and out of its cockpit.
It has a much smaller hitbox as compared to other bombers, hitting it with a razor is near impossible, and other guns can have a hard time trying to hit.
It's also way too agile for cap fire, even GB fire.
If that is the case, why doesn't everyone fly one?
I've fought a few in fighters and bombers, and never found them really overpowered.
However it appears to be a fine bomber with a nice hitbox, agility and cloaking ability.
Let us not forget it is gallic tech, and civilian one at that. Meaning any pirate IDed guy can have one and TS it to death.
(03-23-2013, 11:13 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]If that is the case, why doesn't everyone fly one?

They do. Every inde pirate I see is either a Sabre or Eclipse.
(03-23-2013, 11:24 PM)Safe Haven Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2013, 11:13 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]If that is the case, why doesn't everyone fly one?

They do. Every inde pirate I see is either a Sabre or Eclipse.

Ya, or a Asco sometimes. I also seen Council Bombers, and Gallic Bombers with Pirate ID
Ah well, maybe it's because I never trade. But on my LR I rarely pew Eclipses.
Actually, I should make a rogue one, since it's much better than the Barghest.

Aww, it's red cell.
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]The eclipse is the most overpowered bomber in Disco as from my combat experiences, both in and out of its cockpit.
No, it's not.
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It has a much smaller hitbox as compared to other bombers, hitting it with a razor is near impossible, and other guns can have a hard time trying to hit.
[Image: KRGYE2i.png]
[Image: 8THJlsL.png]
Just shoot at its top/bottom side.
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's also way too agile for cap fire, even GB fire.
Eclipse, Barghest and Nanda Devi all have the same agility +/-2%. Also Eclipse has the least armour.
(03-23-2013, 11:56 PM)Corundum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]The eclipse is the most overpowered bomber in Disco as from my combat experiences, both in and out of its cockpit.
No, it's not.
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It has a much smaller hitbox as compared to other bombers, hitting it with a razor is near impossible, and other guns can have a hard time trying to hit.
[Image: KRGYE2i.png]
[Image: 8THJlsL.png]
Just shoot at its top/bottom side.
(03-23-2013, 10:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's also way too agile for cap fire, even GB fire.
Eclipse, Barghest and Nanda Devi all have the same agility +/-2%. Also Eclipse has the least armour.

My in-game experiences makes me believe otherwise.
Do not nerf the bombers please!!!!
(03-24-2013, 12:11 AM)Mister_X Wrote: [ -> ]Do not nerf the bombers please!!!!

This instead for bombers in general, just the eclipse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4