Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there, fellow lancers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people, new to Discovery Online but not Freelancer/Discovery offline here Smile having a great time in the community so far and I am currently thinking about creating a RP character.

Anyways, I originally registered for a question about the server status but if I am planning on creating a RP char anyways, why stop? Wink

see ya out there, freelancers!
Welcome to the multiplayer part then!

What roleplay had caught your eye? Generally there is a faction or at least an NPC ID for a lot of ideas, but you can of course develop some independent/freelancer characters. There are also plenty of people around who you can ask questions on topics you are unsure of.

Have fun and keep within the rules. Maybe see you in space.
Welcome!
If you follow the rules, you'll have a great time here!
Maybe come to Omicrons and go shoot Jellies, lots of them there currently!
Cya in space!
I'm currently a trader so I think maybe something like that. Right now I'm flying under a Gateway ID, I think I'll stick with it.
Jelly shooting in another life maybe Wink
Hey welcome aboard the Forums.

Gateway? NOO! It's a trap, you shouldn't work for them. They'll just screw you. Better stick to Bowex before it's too late.
Welcome on the Forums, be sure to check all the rules and then reread them again just to make sure. Wink

And yea Bowex is much cooler than Gateway ever can be, trust the man cause he knows what's good for you.
Welcome, Rp is what the server is all about. See thou in space!
Bowex? Ugh, now way I'll ever work for them cutthroats!
First off, Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, i agree - RP is what we're all here for and it's what makes the server fun. Try to find the type of characters that suit you and find adventures here within Sirius.

Safe flights!
Gateway... Bowex... IC... To me all Trading factions are all just the same. I just vary the order in which I rob them each day, that's all. Enjoy the game.