Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, after a while, i'm back to Sirius!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day everyone!

So, it seems that i could not get away from Sirius after all, so i guess i'll make if official: I'm back here, mwahaha!!

Well, ahem, anyways, i have a problem connecting to the official server after the 4.86 patch, can anyone help me?

Everytime i got in the game, i got only about 0,5 second in game before went back to my desktop, why is that?

Thanks a bunch mateys, safe flight!
Who are you?
Me? Just someone who once played the old version of Disco, not an active forum member though, just an active freelancer around Liberty and Gallia that was finally killed when doing a job as a mercenary bomber for the Navy.

If my memory served me right, i think the last version of Disco that i played was, 4.85 maybe? It was about a year ago i think.
Oh... K.

Hai.
Did you actually patch your game? I suggest a clean re-install.
Welcome and yes, install it again. It will not run well on an old install, I fear.
Enjoy your stay mate Wink
Same thing happened with my install, where it would crash after hanging on the splash screen.

I'm afraid the only way that I can say is a complete uninstall of discovery, uninstall Freelancer, install Freelancer DIRECTLY to the /Program Files/ directory and not underneath Microsoft Games, and then install Discovery in its default location in AppData.
I swear I saw The Republic of Liberty post in here.

Either way, welcome back. Read rules and have fun.
(03-27-2013, 10:18 AM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]I swear I saw The Republic of Liberty post in here.

I came just for that Sad

Haxor mods!
Pages: 1 2