Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI ID tractor beam issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really hope i am posting in the right threat!

I noticed this since 4.86 was out and this is the problem:
-Using an AI Cruiser with AI ID and you have more than 5-6 unstackable items in you cargo hold,the tractor will atempt to suck anithing in but it wont (it can be turned off by pressing shift+b)
-I tried this with different caps (corsair/order/zoner) and it seems restricted to the AI Cruiser
-Tried some liners(prison/galic/shukenja) and it worked just ok (With AI ID)
-Even tried the Drone and some other snubs + AI ID and it didnt encounterd this problem

-So basicaly the issue is restricted only to the Ai Cruiser with the AI ID (i did not atempted to test this with the Ai Cruiser and another ID so it could be restricted to the cruiser only)
-I noticed that some people reported this some time ago,especialy Outcast Dread with OC ID,but i cannot locate that thread anymore

-so i ask you,is there a solution to this , would i need to rebuy the cruiser (i did not rebuy it since 4.85 i think )or is there another solution that i am not aware?
the default problem is when a ship has too many "objects" assigned ( which includes all active hardpoints and equipments etc. ) .. the max object count is - i believe somewhere between 110 and 120

just checked the AI cruiser - it does not match that problem - so it must be something else - couldn t find the cause though.
I allways have this kid of problem when i do missions and you are right and forgot to mentione:
-temporary fix is either you jetison some cargo or the guns/ammo you picked up

But still i had no problem on my Osiris and Legate

EDIT:
-i will do some tests when i will have some spare time on my hands and will try every posible combination