Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bring back green messages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In case you don't remember them, they look like this:

[Image: rampage.jpg]

They're for kill streaks. Obviously, this is cool. We should have them again.
Yes sure, let's encourage more pewpew and rename the Server to Discovery PvP 24/7.

Haven't voted since I don't care. As long as people can turn them off like "red messages", I'm fine with it.
Yes! Bring those back. The first thing I remember about this server is a green message! And an admin parked above Manhattan.

It's not like the absence of those messages increases the level of RP.
Why not.
(04-01-2013, 05:17 PM)Sokol Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Bring those back. The first thing I remember about this server is a green message! And an admin parked above Manhattan.

It's not like the absence of those messages increases the level of RP.

It doesn't increase RP it makes peeps play solemly for pews so that they can get that Green message.

Plox we don't need to support peeps that are only here for the pew.
(04-01-2013, 05:57 PM)Xelon Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't increase RP it makes peeps play solemly for pews so that they can get that Green message.

Plox we don't need to support peeps that are only here for the pew.

The people who are here for the pew will pew regardless of the incorporation of the dreaded green messages. It'll just be easier to track them.
(04-01-2013, 06:07 PM)Sokol Wrote: [ -> ]The people who are here for the pew will pew regardless of the incorporation of the dreaded green messages. It'll just be easier to track them.

Remind me why we want to track them?
Yes, but people, whose RP immersion suffers under this, should be able to turn them off.

Also Xelon, it won't change anything. Those who you are associating with the "OMGpewpewnoRP" are lolwuts who do equally stupid things nonethless.

Those, who play for pewpew now are mostly playing in situations, where simply going pewpewpew is the most logical RP there is, so I don't see what the oh so big problem is.
Vote yes.
I wouldnt mind them, but I didnt vote yes cos its such a stupid poll.
Pages: 1 2