Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New player to this server, not to rp online..hope to see many of you ingame.
(04-03-2013, 02:34 AM)DragonWolf Wrote: [ -> ]New player to this server, not to rp online..hope to see many of you ingame.

We got an RP veteran. You already stepped in with the right foot. Hope to see you around. Have fun!
Love to see more RP lovin people joining up! Welcome!
Thank you both for the welcome. My experience with rp online was back with 24/7 freelancer RP server, And a one Moded server (witch i believe was a disco server but this one don't have the same ships, perhaps a older v). Since in-game chat limits i don't type much in-game but with the chat hook settings, i will find rp before pvp battles now possible, since i lack spelling skills to type quickly before i am blasted.

My past experience also aloud me alot of time with in "faction" clan base rp, and since this server has "ids" to give a better fit in "real" space i look forward to fitting in with all ready set and made player factions. I am working on fitting in with the exile kusari, since i am more of a Light Fighter type as far as combat and i am in favor of the drake, wrym ships this will be my first RP char here.

I am open to any help anyone has, and ask to be forgiven any mistakes i make in-game for at lest a few weeks =P

Also i like to add here that i am unable to use talk base programs like Skype, while i could use it, i just wont be able to talk. This will limit some of my involvement in factions..