Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I'm sick of all the political nonsense. All the drivel that pervades this server, the backstabbing, the idiocy, the nonsense, the OORP.

I have deleted every single one of my characters, bar my angel.

Therefore, I am resigning from all factions, and all role play.

I still enjoy helping people, so I will come on my angel, and I will offer assistance on the forums, and perhaps enjoy a laugh or two.

I would love to help this server further, as an admin or a mod, but I know due to the politics involved that it is unlikely to happen, so I will remain as I am, and hopefully become a neutral voice people actually listen to.

If I do not, be as it may, I will remain as long as I enjoy helping.

To the factions I was in, I apologize.

perhaps one day I will be interested in joining the server as a role player again, if so, I will choose my position with care.

If you need assistance, help, or a friendly chat, pm or skype me. (puck.up)

-Puck
I feel your pain.

Im sticking it out but. ooRP/ooc twats I can ignore, its the twats with status I worry about...;)

Stick around Puck. The Kiwi's have yet to rise up and take over the communitie. We need to lead the rest to victory you know;)

Cheers:cool:
Damn... I understand where you're coming from Puck I really do, but I think this may be a step too far.

Set up a few indies and ignore the politics. If you can treat all the interpersonal negativity round here as if its nothing then you'll be fine. Just let it all wash over you....
I take it that this nomad "stuff" was the last straw for you? Heh... I feel your pain, and i applaud you for keeping your angel.

Now, i never really *knew* you, but i *will* give you some cash if you ever decide to start over again... (For what it's worth)

Mmm... Hope you have a nice day...
I feel your pain, Puck. I just ignore the politics. I try my best to be friends with everyone, so nothing personal is done in-RP.

Some people forget that its a freaking game sometimes (or maybe all the time).
Oh, bleeding hell, my best Gunboat pilot *headdesk*. I can't say I blame you, mate, the population in general has gotten way too ahead of itself. We're keeping a bunk in the barracks and a booth in the bar open for you, so don't be a stranger, ey?
I've taken a huge step back myself Puck, the political head games are getting annoying. I only have three characters and I'm doing a lot more forum RP. Trying my best to stay out of the battlezone that is the rules discussion forum.
Ignore the forums and play drunken :P

Shame on those guys who forced you to do this. :angry:
pffft! I think you jumped the gun dude.

Allow me to illustrate like a Gaian:

Disco is a forest & RP characters are the trees.

& All the crap lately is just a passing storm.

Many of the older trees blew down cause they let their root system begin to rot a number of storms ago.

& instead of whethering this current storm, you cut down a few of your perfectly healthy trees, threw them in a woodchipper, & just left one stump.

::sigh::

Yeah, I just.. tune it all out. I'm here to have fun, so that's what I do. If I'm having a particularly bad day in-game, I just play something else for a bit.

Take it easy, Puck.. come back when you're feeling better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5