Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pvp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ilike the rp stuff its new to me but it has to many rules when i used to play hhc i miss the possability to go tru theta and shoot evry oia i could find pvp is one of if not the most fun thing to do on fl (nonrp)

simply my question is who here plays discovery pvp ?
there used to be a pvp disco server - but it was usually totally empty. - so, no, this server does not support pvp alone.
If you want PvP then Void is the server of choice. Expect to get targeted galore when you make lvl 20. I remember coming into Alexandria in my Rhino at lvl 21 & a clan called DTA killed me with a laugh & went onto the next sap. There was (when I was there) really no dandy rules on pvp & if you were stupid enough to pass through a jump gate when Rogues (yes I can spell the word) were waiting to shoot anything you deserved to die. You learn quick there.
Go to Tekagis Treasure. Grab a 'Killer ID." (Which btw isn't Admin-regulated.) Type "what is the best guns and traderoute?" into system chat and note the information. Then after a bit of effort you are ready...

to Pwn.