Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, my name is VoltDweller !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there , I am VoltDweller, or Sirus Clark, and my current character is IC|Erie . As you can tell by my character's name I am currently in the Interspace Commerce, at my first day so far after posting an application a few days ago , which is good. Going from normal vanilla freelancer to role playing in factions has also been a change in the style of game play and the ability to meet new people with possible similar interests, being not a lot of people still play games similar to this, or sci-fi for that matter. I was also wondering if there is a good place to start for a newcomer like myself and possible others interested. I have known about Disco for a while now and have decided to start something new.
Greetings.

Glad to see you in action. its always good to see a newcomer in disco. specially the ones who try to get involved with RP.

see you in space. Wink
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Another one to join our ranks is always a good thing. Allow me to extend a warm Welcome to Disco!

On the other hand, to answer your question: As a new-comer, you should try to find some places where you like to fly around and just try to RP there, or... find something that would suit your character. Still, considering you've already joined IC, i'd recommend asking them for advice on starting trade routes and other such endeavors that this company usually takes care of. It's a good thing you've joined a faction since it will help you a lot in getting the hang of things.

Either way, keep yourself aware of the rules around here and have as much fun as you can.

Good luck and safe flights!